• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GlowNSX

Funny you talking about shipping. You are less than 2 hours from me and can't even get me my front lip I purchased from you over a week ago when you said I would have it in 2 days.:cool:

The transit time from Asia is about 22-25 days (FCL) and about and extra week for LCL. I would say that if he received the item today the ship time would have been around Christmas - New Year.

Re: Bel Canto!

Funny you talking about shipping. You are less than 2 hours from me and can't even get me my front lip I purchased from you over a week ago when you said I would have it in 2 days.:cool:
Funny you brought back this thread, I didn't even realize this post was there.

MrGLOW, to avoid further embarrassment by making untrue statements, you should look into a service called.... EMS. 3 to 5 working days from Japan to US.

Are you related to Nancy Pelosi?:confused::confused::confused:

Vader33...why post something like that? You got a killer deal on the lip and you had it within one week? You never said you were disappointed in PM's. Now that you received the lip you must admit you got a killer deal for $125 shipped!

VanceHu...No embarassment. I stand by what I have said. I have been importing for 15 years and I know what I am talking about. Youcan use EMS, DHL, FedEx but they are much more expensive for moving quantity of large items.

I have to say that the Bel Canto exhaust is pretty cool.

Thanks,
Jason

Sorry, just not very cool to go 3-5 days to reply to a pm or e-mail when i had already paid you and you said i would have the lip in 2 days when it took 8. Customer service is a big deal to me. Sorry for jacking this thread.

I do lilke the exhaust in this thread. Looking for a sound clip.

Vader33...why post something like that? You got a killer deal on the lip and you had it within one week? You never said you were disappointed in PM's. Now that you received the lip you must admit you got a killer deal for $125 shipped!

VanceHu...No embarassment. I stand by what I have said. I have been importing for 15 years and I know what I am talking about. Youcan use EMS, DHL, FedEx but they are much more expensive for moving quantity of large items.

Thanks,
Jason

Thanks,
Jason

FYI. Every vender in Japan will either ship car parts in Bax Blobal (which requires custom clearance) or EMS. They don't use Fedex, and they don't use UPS, because EMS is the cheapest way to have a secure shipment. In fact, EMS is only about 15% more than standard air mail.

Back