Give me strength!

Thats a great looking "X"...another 91 Berlina beauty!! Like everyone else has stated...what a great purchase...A day doesn't go bye that I don't sit back and look at my "X" and marvel at the sheer beauty of its design...then I take her out and open her up:biggrin: ..then the true brilliance of the car comes to the forefront!

Your "X" is very similar to my black beauty :wink:
Image00025.jpg

Dam:cool:

Dali Exhaust
WingsWest Body Kit

Well the car is mine! The checks should be in my mailbox tommorow and I pick it up saturday. Wee

Congratulations. Have fun picking it up on Saturday.:smile:

Thats like asking an alcoholic if you should buy a bottle of crown royal.:smile:

I don't think you will find any opposition from here.

Well the car is mine! The checks should be in my mailbox tommorow and I pick it up saturday. Wee

S,

It will be shined up and ready to go on Saturday for you :biggrin:

I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I do/did...

Regards,
Jonny

unfortunatly saturday wont come soon enough /shakes fist!

I'm on my 3rd NSX, you did the right thing getting one.

Agree on losing all the stickers...yuk!

But keep the wheels, very nice against the black paint!

4 words, OH MY F****KING GOD! and on a side note, any suggestions on getting rid of oklahoma bugs the size of birds??? I gotta detail this baby tommorow. Johnathon you are AWSOME! I'M NEVER GETTING OUT OF THIS CAR!

4 words, OH MY F****KING GOD! and on a side note, any suggestions on getting rid of oklahoma bugs the size of birds??? I gotta detail this baby tommorow. Johnathon you are AWSOME! I'M NEVER GETTING OUT OF THIS CAR!

Hehe...so I take it you like your new NSX, eh? :wink: :cool:

Congrats! Be sure to give her the care she needs, and she will never let you down. Trust me.

I'm so scared to push the "accept now" button for the loan to buy an nsx... help! This will be the most expensive thing I have ever purchased but god i want it so bad! :eek:

Aren't you glad you pushed the "accept now" button?:wink:

WOOO!! great job on the pickup. i cant keep smiling also

LOL - glad you like it Scott and it sounds like you made it back safely.

As for the bugs - get scrubbing :tongue:

Jonny

Back