Getting one!!

Well it looks like next weekend will bring me my NSX! Getting an awesome deal on a 1996, for $30,500. All I have to do is wire the money, and he says the car is at the port in Galveston to pick up! Shame he had to move to Europe and sell!! I'm so excited!

Ok, j/k... price is right, but he has the car and is letting me inspect it and see it in person before monies change hands. I was thrilled at the deal though, as I've been looking for YEARS to get a good one! Automatic so my 1-armed self can drive it.... Just 77,000 miles, too! Needs the belt replaced, hence the lower price. Anyone know of a decent place in San Antonio? Anyhow, it's getting SGS inspected this week, so wish me luck!!

theman1990 said:
All I have to do is wire the money, and he says the car is at the port in Galveston to pick up!

price is right, but he has the car and is letting me inspect it and see it in person before monies change hands.

Something here is not making sense!

theman1990 said:
Ok, j/k... price is right, but he has the car and is letting me inspect it and see it in person before monies change hands.

Note the words "j/k"

In light of the everpresent car scams, the buyer was clearly making a joke about wiring funds, car being shipped sight unseen, seller moving to Europe, etc, in the first paragraph.

Back