Getting my car out there.

AFTER MISSING 15 CAR SHOWS DUE TO MY ACCIDENT AND NOT GETTING MY CAR BACK IN TIME. I HAD A CHANCE TO MAKE IT TO FEW CAR SHOWS THIS YEAR AND HAD A GOOD TIME. I DIDN'T GET A TROPHY AT THIS CAR SHOW BUT SEEN SOME VERY NICE CARS. TRYING TO MAKE IT INTO FEW MAGS. I HOPE THIS YEAR WILL BE BETTER FOR ME. HOPING TO DO A COLOR CHANGE AND FEW MORE CARBON FIBER ADDITIONS ALONG WITH SEAT BELTS AND MAYBE A TURBO.

FINALLY MADE IT TO A MAG.

http://www.pasmag.com/index.php?option=com_rsgallery2&page=gallery&Itemid=126&catid=192

MY CAR IS PIC NUMBER 23.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD DO TO MY CAR. I WANT SIDE SKIRTS AND NEW REAR VALANCE AND EXHAUST. WHATS THE BEST ROUTE FOR ME?

I AM THINKING TO DO A NSX-R REPLICA BUT NOT LIKE FRANK'S NSX. I WANT TO KEEP MY FLIP UP HEADLIGHTS AND THE STYLE LIP I HAVE ON THERE NOW.

hmm

an updated look would be nice (02+ rear valence, 02+ taillights, 02+ side skirts) to freshen up the look but not make it boy racerish

Last edited:
What do you guys think about the wheels? These are gram lights. Do they look good on the car? I also have project kics lug nuts on there wich match the wheels with that titanium look.

02 Skirts, rear valance and i will be getting jdm tail lights for it. Just need some time to get more funds. Hoping new business will be good for me in doing paintless dent removal.

Why would you do a color change?? Do you know how much $$ a quality color change costs???... it would be cheaper to sell the car and buy an NSX in the color you want!!

Your car looks fine, black is a great color, IMO you should just focus on making small changes that don't take it over-the-top (in bling)... but, to each his own!

-Wick

your car looks perfect. just enjoy it.
blk nsx, and chromo wheels nice:biggrin:

hope you had it out in the snow this past weekend...
like me:eek:

Back