• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GB Feeler: HCA Single din with reworked bezel.

Round 1 - FILLED!
1. CiaoBoy (need a double-DIN center console matching OEM color; already have the SOS mount on order)
2. DrVolkl
3. R1uptempo (D. Din)
4. gp1565 (double-DIN)
5. Frank Spano - SD

Round 2
1. kdirty130 - repair modded DD bezel.

First off, thank you guys for the overwhelming responses. Great to know we can provide customization for this community.

DrVolkl - You did not signify which opening you want.

kdirty130 - If its still in one piece, we can refinish it. As long as the bezel itself still has structure to it, I will honor the the GB price. If it is beyond repair, we will ask you to send an unmodded bezel.

Frank - Great talking to you yesterday. I added you to the list and tossed your email to a few buddies. Thanks.

If you do not signify what color you want, it will be Satin Black. Additional colors will cost $25 and go up. Please contact me for more info.

Thanks everyone,

Rich @ HCA

Dr - Gotcha.

So now that the first 5 have been filled, everyone is wondering, what next?

Hold off and enjoy your Christmas! We are still hard at work on the Legacy project. We have plans to finish on schedule and start the NSXPrime GB after the holidays.

As of now, sit tight, have a few beers, and will worry about this afterwards.

No payment is necessary to hold your position. When we are ready for them, we will start a GB thread and start through the list. You would then send all the parts in for mod.

I will update this thread as we progress. If you have interest in checking out our Legacy GT project, click here: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74919.

Thanks everyone,

Rich @ HCA

Round 1 - FILLED!
1. CiaoBoy (need a double-DIN center console matching OEM color; already have the SOS mount on order)
2. DrVolkl - SD
3. R1uptempo (D. Din)
4. gp1565 (double-DIN)
5. Frank Spano - SD

Round 2
1. kdirty130 - repair modded DD bezel.

Sorry for getting back to everyone late.

We have been having comp issues with Vista and I have been working on downgrading it to XP for a few days. Looks as if it is good to go.

Ive been away as well. My daughters' bday party was this past weekend and I ran into some car problems. All is becoming well, and we will start the GB.

Thanks,

Rich @ HCA

Back