• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GB #2: Tamoske's (V2) carbon fiber center console

to this answer i could say no :frown: because my nsx is under reconstruction. so every part is taken of only frame left and waiting for the parts on the next month.
Oyagi,The Kid,Scoorp,Cyan_nsx should get them shortly so they could post some photos here.

did you perform test fitment of those pieces on your car or another before shipping them? how did they match up with the car/each other? any issues with the alignment of the lighter/ashtray door?

I have yet to see any samples of consoles with no ashtray and stereo openings(just ventilation control opening) as I have ordered. This along with the delay has made me a little anxious. Please let me know that mine is in production. I patiently await.

sincere apologies in advance for sounding repetitive, i just want to make sure i understand correctly

just to be clear...

the mounting point issues (some mounts in wrong places and others missing) from the previous GB/version have all been resolved and the consoles that you are sending out as part of this GB have ALL of the original mount points?

that is good news if so :-)

can you post a few pictures of the undersides of the consoles?

i saw pics of the undersides of the door inserts which showed the mounts and i think it would be good for folks to look at those pics PRIOR to shipping just in case something doesn't look right or has been missed by accident.

thanks

NOPE:wink:

NOPE:wink:

but everything shipped i emailed you . also we are going from froday of this week start to shipp all the cf parts that we have own you.

thank you

Has anyone gotten a PM from tamoske about your shipping addresses? Just wondering, i almost feel like i've been left out or something. :frown: Anyhow, im just tired of looking at my hacked up center console that i did to install my double din, lol.

Jay

ok what are you suggesting we have done almost all the cf parts but we need to finish cutting holes and to do some thing that will shine when you look at these parts. ATTENTION FROM THIS FRIDAY TO EVERYONE THEIR PARTS STARTING THEIR SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where are the photos of the bottoms of the consoles that you promised you would post on monday?

its wednesday over here

it is obvious that you have had time to visit the forums and post away as usual which makes it even more unacceptable that you continue to DODGE questions and break promises

this isn't a language barrier

YOU understand EXACTLY what YOU SAID that you would do

where are the photos of the bottoms of the consoles?

here you go:cool:

THEY WERE FIXED TO MATCH ORIGINALY.

Attachments

• bad side1_resize.jpg
    bad side1_resize.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 133
  • bad side2_resize.jpg
    bad side2_resize.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 151
Back