• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GB #2: Tamoske's (V2) carbon fiber center console

I just sent the money for the console and door inserts. Make mine:

CF V2 console - double din, w/ ashtray, w/ coin tray

Thanks for putting this together. Please confirm that you recieved the payment.

Thanks,

Erik

i will pm Jackson to ask about everything.

also today going to the work shop to see if the all cf parts ready to be shipped and let you all know here about everything.

Thank you guy's

Today finishing another 5 cf consoles and door inserts . SO INFORMATION TO EVERYONE!!!

ALL THE ORDERS WILL BE STARTING TO SHIP - BEGINING 3 OF SEPTEMBER!!

AFTER EACH SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR FROM US I WILL PM YOU PERSONALY.

THANK YOU

Did you ship the first 5?

September 3rd?

Dude, thats a significant revision of the timeline.

The strippers have most definitely left the hotel.

You have just estimated that the time remaining prior to shipping is longer than the time that remained as of 17 days ago.

we will try to shipp all the orders if not we will try to shipp them on that week.
now working on final touches and waiting for final materials from one shop to finish those cf parts (that shop began to work on 28 of august)
Shipping will be around 10 days.

Has anyone received anythign yet? I was not part of the gb but had negotiated a price prior to this GB and haven't gotten anything.

PM'd received. Thx.

pocospic we are finishing our final touches on cf navi pod :biggrin: :wink:
BUT I NEED TO ASK AUTOVATION CAN I SELL THEM OR YOU COULD BUY THEM ON AUTOVATION'S INTERNET SHOP :cool: :rolleyes:

YES I WILL DO THE LAST DISSCOUNT AND WE WILL SELL THEM FOR 412$ WITH FESS. - BUT WE NEED AT LEAST 5 OF YOU BECAUSE IF NO THEM PARTS WILL BE 475$ INCLUDING FEES.

Tamoske, you're parts shipment is going out tomorrow. After receiving the cf nav pod, I will install & take pictures. Then begin taking the orders for the nav pods, center consoles, etc. :smile:

:cool:

:wink:

Attachments

• 07-08-30_17-371_resize.jpg
    07-08-30_17-371_resize.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 07-08-30_17-39_resize.jpg
    07-08-30_17-39_resize.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 07-08-30_17-36_resize.jpg
    07-08-30_17-36_resize.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 99
  • 07-08-30_17-44_resize.jpg
    07-08-30_17-44_resize.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 07-08-30_17-432_resize.jpg
    07-08-30_17-432_resize.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 07-08-30_17-43_resize.jpg
    07-08-30_17-43_resize.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 07-08-30_17-431_resize.jpg
    07-08-30_17-431_resize.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 69
Looking good! I have yet to see any photos of any consoles with ashtray and stereo delete(Blank with only climate control) like I ordered. I hope you haven't forgotten me:smile:

Everyone I would wait first before you order. I have been promised a tracking number for 4 weeks now, and nothing. I have been waiting 2.5 months for a center console and carbon fiber door inserts and still have not received anything. Tamoske's promised me again today Friday I would have the tracking number on my order, and after another PM requesting it I have NOTHING. :mad:

hello Vince i was late to shipp you parts today for 2 hours and you done this to me???why are you doing to me like this?
after 2 hours tracking number will be in you box why are you trashing everything like this:frown:

Back