• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GB #2: Tamoske's (V2) carbon fiber center console

1. HondaArrArrr - CF V2 console - double din, ashtray delete, w/ coin tray.
2. The Kid- CF V2 console- double din, w/ ashtray, w/ coin tray
3. pocospic - CF V2 console - double din, w/ ashtray, w/ coin tray
4. Kdirty130-CF V2 console- double din, ashtray delete, w/ coin tray
5. 91nsx85crx - CF V2 console- stereo delete, ashtray delete, w/ coin tray

1. HondaArrArrr - CF V2 console - double din, ashtray delete, w/ coin tray.
6. GQSmooth - CF V2 console - double din, w/ ashtray, w/ coin tray

Please After Friday If Not A Very Big Problem Transfer $ For All The Cf Parts --By Money Order-- Because We Reached Our Payments Limit.
Sorry For Trouble. After Sending $ Pleas WRITE NEAR NUMBER THAT YOU PAYED.

Thank You

So, you mean, that even though the group of 10 has not been reached, we should send payment to you of $400 and the v2 consoles will still be made? Is the paypal option still good?

thanks,
jay

Please After Friday If Not A Very Big Problem Transfer $ For All The Cf Parts --By Money Order-- Because We Reached Our Payments Limit.
Sorry For Trouble. After Sending $ Pleas WRITE NEAR NUMBER THAT YOU PAYED.

Thank You

I'm not sure what "reached our payments limit" means. I'm sure many of us would like some type of insurance or assurance, so paypal would probably be the best method of payment.

Is this acceptable?

we can't accept now paypal sorry. other people shipped us money orders and everything was ok we are not these people that want to cheat somebody.!!
yes we will do cf consoles and cf door inserts to these people that will be in a group buy with shipped their payments.

sorry for troubles and thank you

I made no claim as to cheating anyone...yet, it is much easier to transfer money this way and it's a safe way to track the transaction. I don't mind paying the additional 3% fee if that has anything to do with it. I merely want the part.

we can't accept now paypal sorry. other people shipped us money orders and everything was ok we are not these people that want to cheat somebody.!!
yes we will do cf consoles and cf door inserts to these people that will be in a group buy with shipped their payments.

sorry for troubles and thank you

i can't accept paypal now only after the month because they fixing some problems with our account. so im very sorry for the troubles but if not a big problem please send money order like THE KID GOING TO DO.:wink:
THANK YOU

I Think Problem Solved --Our Good Friend NMYMIRR-- Will Help Me To Collect Transfers To Paypal.
So In The Evening I Will Write Final Account And After This Starting To Make Order's Asap For You.

Thank You

SOME MORE PHOTOS FROM TODAY :biggrin: :wink: :eek: ON THE SUN LOOK AWERSOME THESE CF PIECES :eek: :cool:

Attachments

• 07-07-11_12-47_resize.jpg
    07-07-11_12-47_resize.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 350
  • 07-07-11_12-48_resize.jpg
    07-07-11_12-48_resize.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 208
  • 07-07-11_12-49_resize.jpg
    07-07-11_12-49_resize.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 327
  • 07-07-11_12-471_resize.jpg
    07-07-11_12-471_resize.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 214
  • 07-07-11_12-481_resize.jpg
    07-07-11_12-481_resize.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 291
I Think Problem Solved --Our Good Friend NMYMIRR-- Will Help Me To Collect Transfers To Paypal.
So In The Evening I Will Write Final Account And After This Starting To Make Order's Asap For You.

Thank You

Since Tamoske has a limit in how much he's able to receive on his Paypal account...I was asked to have my Paypal account to receive payments on his behalf (Tamoske). For Paypal payments to expedite and complete payments for this GB, my Paypal account is - [email protected]
I have also made reference on the original post about Paypal payments.

NOTE: Please besure that your shipping address is available & current on your Paypal account. If paying by Paypal your total is $412.00 which covers the 3% Paypal charges.

Last edited:
Is there a solution to make the top clock/vent-surround match the carbon fiber center console and door trim? I'm just concerned that it would look strange to have that piece remain stock color if you're redoing everything else. Thanks.

1. HondaArrArrr - CF V2 console - double din, ashtray delete, w/ coin tray. PAID - Payment sent to [email protected] via paypal

Charleysung Pm Sent

Now Waiting For The Last Payment And Starting To Ship Them.
No Sorry It's The Last Buy So If You Really Want To Have Nice Cf Pieces In Your Car Don't Waste Time And Work On New Searches Just Order These Sets Until Ok July 15 !!

SOME MORE PHOTOS FROM TODAY :biggrin: :wink: :eek: ON THE SUN LOOK AWERSOME THESE CF PIECES :eek: :cool:

Tamoske, is this console version available in the OEM style as well? If yes, I would be very interested in this.. I would probably end up painting it though... is that recommended? Thanks! :biggrin:

Tamoske, is this console version available in the OEM style as well? If yes, I would be very interested in this.. I would probably end up painting it though... is that recommended? Thanks! :biggrin:

Let me help....

Tamoske's response eariler in this thread: "if you got single din or double din radio so it's ok then you could make an order here . but if you want to put in that new cf console old radio that is originally from Honda it does not fit- or you could do cuttings to the original stereo by yourself because we can't do this we don't have original console."

Let me help....

Tamoske's response eariler in this thread: "if you got single din or double din radio so it's ok then you could make an order here . but if you want to put in that new cf console old radio that is originally from Honda it does not fit- or you could do cuttings to the original stereo by yourself because we can't do this we don't have original console."

aww dammit - i was hoping to upgrade my head unit but not yet! hahaha

I just can't catch a break with replacing my console can I? :biggrin:

thx man

aww dammit - i was hoping to upgrade my head unit but not yet! hahaha

I just can't catch a break with replacing my console can I? :biggrin:

thx man

No problem.

Perhaps you can pick-up the stereo delete version and have a stereo shop cut out the area for you.....just a though. I'm sure most custom shops do that sort of thing all the time.

No problem.

Perhaps you can pick-up the stereo delete version and have a stereo shop cut out the area for you.....just a though. I'm sure most custom shops do that sort of thing all the time.

yea not a bad idea... i would be worried that the area that they would cut out wouldn't have a clean rounded edge like the rest of it.. :rolleyes: :redface:

1. HondaArrArrr - CF V2 console - double din, ashtray delete, w/ coin tray. PAID - Payment sent to [email protected] via paypal
3. pocospic - CF V2 console - double din, w/ ashtray, w/ coin tray. PAID - Payment sent to [email protected] via paypal

pocospic we are finishing our final touches on cf navi pod :biggrin: :wink:
BUT I NEED TO ASK AUTOVATION CAN I SELL THEM OR YOU COULD BUY THEM ON AUTOVATION'S INTERNET SHOP :cool: :rolleyes:

YES I WILL DO THE LAST DISSCOUNT AND WE WILL SELL THEM FOR 412$ WITH FESS. - BUT WE NEED AT LEAST 5 OF YOU BECAUSE IF NO THEM PARTS WILL BE 475$ INCLUDING FEES.

Last edited:
Back