• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Suspension Garage Sale

Note: Reusing an old thread as there is an issue with creating a new one.

Selling a few items: Buyer will need to pay for shipping if unable to pick up locally in MN. Also, a long time member, both on this forum and Facebook. Most of the items below were bought new.

- Zoom CF Mirror - Overall condition is good. New goes for $300, selling for $200.
- JDM Tinted Tailights with ARC Lumi R setup - Overall condition is good but there is a loose connection with a few of the leds (See pic). I know the LEDs are not out as when you push the lens to make contact, they light back up. These were also professionally installed by Joe Guttieri and the LED's loss connection probably about 2 days after I got them back. The ARC kit was bought new and straight from Li at ARC. Unfortunately, he's not responded to my texts/calls for warranty so selling them at huge loss. I did not want to open them and reseal but anyone who wants to can. Lights plus the ARC kit plus the cost to install was over $3000. Selling for $1300 due to the issue.
- SOS Driver Side Seat Rails - No pic atm since they're in storage. Condition is good. New is $450. Selling for $350
- Downforce Vector Carbon Front Lip for 02-05. Has rock chips/usual wear but no cracks. New goes for $600, selling for $300 (prefer local).
- SOS Rear Lexan Hatch - No pic atm since it's in storage but it's brand new, still in the box. I prefer local as this will need to be shipped via freight - New is $800. Selling for $700 SOLD
- Route KS Side Cowl - Painted in NFR and has PPF. There is a small damage on driver side (see pic). New goes for $700, selling for $500. SOLD
- Downforce Rear Windown Garnish - Overall condition is good but has a small blemish (unoticable but see pic). New goes for $700, selling for $500. SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_1344.jpg
    IMG_1344.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1341.jpg
    IMG_1341.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1343.jpg
    IMG_1343.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1342.jpg
    IMG_1342.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1353.jpg
    IMG_1353.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1359.jpg
    IMG_1359.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1360.jpg
    IMG_1360.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1362.jpg
    IMG_1362.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1361.jpg
    IMG_1361.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1350.jpg
    IMG_1350.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1345.jpg
    IMG_1345.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1346.jpg
    IMG_1346.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1347.jpg
    IMG_1347.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1352.jpg
    IMG_1352.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1365.JPG
    IMG_1365.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1364.JPG
    IMG_1364.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Selling a few items: Buyer will need to pay for shipping if unable to pick up locally in MN.

- Route KS Side Cowl - Painted in NFR and has PPF. There is a small damage on driver side (see pic). New goes for $700, selling for $500.
- Downforce Vector Carbon Front Lip for 02-05. Has rock chips/usual wear but no cracks. New goes for $600, selling for $300 (prefer local).
- Downforce Rear Windown Garnish - Overall condition is good but has a small blemish (unoticable but see pic). New goes for $700, selling for $500.
- Zoom CF Mirror - Overall condition is good. New goes for $300, selling for $200.
- JDM Tinted Tailights with ARC Lumi R setup - Overall condition is good but there is a loose connection with a few of the leds (See pic). I know the LEDs are not out as when you push the lens to make contact, they light back up. These were also professionally installed by Joe Guttieri and the LED's loss connection probably about 2 days after I got them back. The ARC kit was bought new and straight from Li at ARC. Unfortunately, he's not responded to my texts/calls for warranty so selling them at huge loss. I did not want to open them and reseal but anyone who wants to can. Lights plus the ARC kit plus the cost to install was over $3000. Selling for $1700 due to the issue.
- SOS Driver Side Seat Rails - No pic atm since they're in storage. Condition is good. New is $450. Selling for $350
- SOS Rear Lexan Hatch - No pic atm since it's in storage but it's brand new, still in the box. I prefer local as this will need to be shipped via freight - New is $800. Selling for $700
Updating FS thread as I'm unable to create a new one for some reason.

Selling a few items: Buyer will need to pay for shipping if unable to pick up locally in MN. Also, a long time member, both on this forum and Facebook. Most of the items below were bought new.

- Route KS Side Cowl - Painted in NFR and has PPF. There is a small damage on driver side (see pic). New goes for $700, selling for $500.
- Downforce Rear Windown Garnish - Overall condition is good but has a small blemish (unoticable but see pic). New goes for $700, selling for $500.
- JDM Tinted Tailights with ARC Lumi R setup - Overall condition is good but there is a loose connection with a few of the leds (See pic). I know the LEDs are not out as when you push the lens to make contact, they light back up. These were also professionally installed by Joe Guttieri and the LED's loss connection probably about 2 days after I got them back. The ARC kit was bought new and straight from Li at ARC. Unfortunately, he's not responded to my texts/calls for warranty so selling them at huge loss. I did not want to open them and reseal but anyone who wants to can. Lights plus the ARC kit plus the cost to install was over $3000. Selling for $1700 due to the issue.
- SOS Rear Lexan Hatch - No pic atm since it's in storage but it's brand new, still in the box. I prefer local as this will need to be shipped via freight - New is $800. Selling for $700
Emailed you but didn’t get a reply. Wondering if you still have the tails available.

Hello! I’m interested in the Route KS side cowls. If they are still available would you take $400 for them shipped to 85258? Thank you.

Back