Garage addition

Finally got the roof on the garage and should be siding it in a week or so. I'm still working on finding a recessed lift that will suit my needs.

Attachments

• Garage Prime.jpg
    Garage Prime.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 392
  • Garage prime 2.jpg
    Garage prime 2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 391
You rock! Thank you for sharing and keep up the great work. I am sure the finish work will be as fantastic as the exterior.

Garage structure is completed and am in the process of building Cedar bifold garage doors. I even managed to squeeze a small woodburner inside :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Harage prime new.jpg
    Harage prime new.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 184
Zennsx said:
Thanks guys for the compliments, I'm not a contractor I just have a couple obsessions. The first being my home renovations, the second being my NSX. It also helps to have a dad that is a woodworking phenom. :wink: As far as tools are concerned Heres a pic of my Knapp TK-410, custom built Austrian combination woodworking machine. Its the NSX of woodworking as far as machinery is concerned and has tolerences usually found only on metalworking machinery.
Heres also a pic of my entrance way to my house that was made with rough sawn lumber that was finished with the Knapp. I'll post more pics of the garage as I make progress .

Thats a very nice machine. Your entrance looks very good. I work as a Set-up guy in a reman mill where we make hand rails a spindals. We run 4, 5, and 6 head moulders for our rails and preblanks. Our finish tolerance is 2tenths of a mm. Here is our web site www.bwcreativewood.com Hope to see more pics. Your garage is envious aswell good work! :biggrin:

Back