G-man's car on ebay? jh4na2162yt000009

Re: G-man's car on ebay? jh4na2162yt000009

nsxtasy said:
...you do it with ten of your friends, and they don't have room in the jail for eleven people.

wODE1NDc1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Now that IS funny. I think that they would have had room for the 4 of us and our 4 wives, but maybe not. :)

I heard that some of you all got in more trouble than we did... Looks like it is true. Ken, thanks for all the good support over the years.

Gordon

nsxtasy said:
Good luck to you.

You'll be back. You know what they say; the third time's the charm... :D

I doubt I will buy another 1991 - 2005 NSX, but if Honda gets off the fence and announces the car that they will build and it is as roomy and comfortable as the Ferrari 360s that I am looking and has at least 400 hp, then I will definately be back. My NSXs have been the most reliable, easiest to service and cheapest to run sports car I have ever owned. period. High quality leather interior and go-cart handling makes it the best I have ever seen.

G-man

G-man said:
I doubt I will buy another 1991 - 2005 NSX, but if Honda gets off the fence and announces the car that they will build and it is as roomy and comfortable as the Ferrari 360s that I am looking and has at least 400 hp, then I will definately be back. My NSXs have been the most reliable, easiest to service and cheapest to run sports car I have ever owned. period. High quality leather interior and go-cart handling makes it the best I have ever seen.

G-man

Are you selling your yellow NSX as well?

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Are you selling your yellow NSX as well?

That car was sold back in 2001.

G-man

Any chance you'd be interested in selling the wheels and/or brakes separately?

SCS2k said:
Any chance you'd be interested in selling the wheels and/or brakes separately?

Right now, I have a couple people interested in the wheels and tires, but no check yet. $1000 + shipping. Brakes are already sold.

G-man

G-man said:
Right now, I have a couple people interested in the wheels and tires, but no check yet. $1000 + shipping. Brakes are already sold.

G-man

If you want $1,000 for the wheels and tires (HRE's) I will take them right now. PM me where to send the check.

G-man said:

G-man

No way your talking about those HRE's? :eek: Ill paypal you the money right now

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
No way your talking about those HRE's? :eek: Ill paypal you the money right now

Dude....I have dibs. I replied first. ;)

Meeyatch1 said:
If you want $1,000 for the wheels and tires (HRE's) I will take them right now. PM me where to send the check.

Hahaha! Calm down guys. I have been fielding questions all day about the OEM parts that I also have for sale seperately, so my comment for the 4 wheels and tires for $1,000 + Shipping are for the OEM ones and NOT the HREs. If it sounds too good to be true, then it is a typo.

I have 4 OEM Wheels and Tires = $1,000 + Shipping

I have 4 OEM complete strut assembly = $1,000 + Shipping

I have 4 OEM brakes = SOLD

I have 1 OEM Exhaust = $500 + Shipping

Anyone want those parts, you are welcome to them.

G-man said:
my comment for the 4 wheels and tires for $1,000 + Shipping are for the OEM ones and NOT the HREs.
If it were my car, I would sell the HRE wheels separately, and sell the car with the OEM ones...

nsxtasy said:
If it were my car, I would sell the HRE wheels separately, and sell the car with the OEM ones...

Unless the OEM wheels did not fit over the brembo's. Then you would have to take all of that off too. of course, you would probably end up with more money in your pocket doing it that way.

G-man said:

G-man

I was referring to the HRE's and the Brembos. I agree with Ken, you're not likely to get anything additional for the car with the aftermarket wheels and brakes so you may as well switch them back and sell them separately. The brakes and wheels are likely worth several thousand dollars.

SCS2k said:
I was referring to the HRE's and the Brembos. I agree with Ken, you're not likely to get anything additional for the car with the aftermarket wheels and brakes so you may as well switch them back and sell them separately. The brakes and wheels are likely worth several thousand dollars.

While that seems good in theory, I already sold the brakes and the OEM stuff won't fit around the Brembos. The car really is exceptional with the mods and the value is about on par with OEM+cost of mods. It also would require considerable labor to reverse the items and part out the goodies, but I agree that the Brembos and the HREs alone would make a tidy bit more than I am likely to get apart.

Gordon

Back