FYI there's a 2002 with 801 miles on ebay JH4NA21672T000014

Re: FYI there's a 2002 with 801 miles on ebay

Right...but to my eye it did not look perforated, and the car is still missing the chin spoiler, which is odd for an 801 mile car.
Hi Mitch,

This link has HQ pic's of the car, that is how i know the knob is correct. I couldn't tell from the pics on ebay either. Also I think the chin spoiler is normally installed at the dealer which this car never saw.

Last edited:

A little off topic - if I get my nsx transported should I have the dealer remove the chin spoiler to prevent damage?

I suppose it could help if the transporter needs extra front clearance getting onto the truck. They could always back it in though, depends on the angle of the ramps.

Hi Mitch,

This link has HQ pic's of the car, that is how i know the knob is correct. I couldn't tell from the pics on ebay either. Also I think the chin spoiler is normally installed at the dealer which this car never saw.

correct...lip installed at the shop for transportability reasons.

Right...but to my eye it did not look perforated, and the car is still missing the chin spoiler, which is odd for an 801 mile car.

knob has the silver stripe in the center...it is correct.

A little off topic - if I get my nsx transported should I have the dealer remove the chin spoiler to prevent damage?

Absolutely not! Do not remove it while shipping! It's there to protect your lower front bumper cover... The lip only cost a 130 or so dollars and isn't painted... Go price your front lower bumper cover and painting it... It's there as a sacrificial element to save you money. The front bumper cover can and will crack if it hits the transporter hard enough while loading. My brother and I use to own an exotic car dealership and we shipped cars all the time. Ask me how I know :(

Back