FYI there's a 2002 with 801 miles on ebay JH4NA21672T000014

FYI there's a 2002 with 801 miles on ebay. White/tan. If I didn't already have one I think I would have this one.

Just thought I would pass it on.

Re: FYI there's a 2002 with 801 miles on ebay

Wow! I also wanted to say....Wow again. I truly hope a primer get's her.

Wow! I also wanted to say....Wow again. I truly hope a primer get's her.

Thats an interesting find right there. Im a little unsure of the fact of whether or not it was actually an AHMC vehicle. Sounds a little strange and Im sure I would have heard about it. If it had black interior, Id be drooling:biggrin:

Capitol One Auto Finance will finance up to 100% on a used vehicle up to $100k with nothing but a decent credit score!

And I have found that if you have good credit their rate isn't too bad, not the best, but not too bad either.

CL65 Captain I have been thinking same as you since spotting this listing. Kid's got it right though, black interior cool but no tan.... :frown:
Some Primer should get off the bubble on this prize. Price is right.
Bring it to NSXPO in the Buckeye! Show it off.

Drool....and it's local.

Timing is never right!! I hope I can find an 02+ model in this condition in 5-10 years when I'm ready.

WOW

I knew this car would soon be for sale.

When I worked for Honda, as a technician. They sent me out to Portland 3 months ago for some hands on training, in a very cool shop. About 30 Honda and Acuras all rangeing from early 90's all the way up to pre production Acura's, and all these cars had not more than a few hundred miles on them. And THIS CAR was one of them that I drooled over.

This car was in the back of the shop and rarely worked on. Unlike some of the other cars that are in wonderful condition but are considered totaled because of the constant(not needed, but for training) work done to them. Most of the cars had never been registered and were unable to do so(very sad). There was this Integra R there that had like 100 miles on it but was soon to be sent to the crusher:frown: AND MANY MORE perfect examples. They also had this mint C32 on an engine stand. I have pictures but the film got ruined when I went through airport security:mad:

-Johnw

No No

I dont mean to discredit this car in any way. It has always been inside a very clean shop and probably wiped down once a week. The car is pretty mint, but might have more wear than say an 05' or 06' w/800 miles.

Johnw

WOW

When I worked for Honda, as a technician. They sent me out to Portland 3 months ago for some hands on training, in a very cool shop. About 30 Honda and Acuras all rangeing from early 90's all the way up to pre production Acura's, and all these cars had not more than a few hundred miles on them. And THIS CAR was one of them that I drooled over.

This car was in the back of the shop and rarely worked on. Unlike some of the other cars that are in wonderful condition but are considered totaled because of the constant(not needed, but for training) work done to them. Most of the cars had never been registered and were unable to do so(very sad). There was this Integra R there that had like 100 miles on it but was soon to be sent to the crusher:frown: AND MANY MORE perfect examples. They also had this mint C32 on an engine stand. I have pictures but the film got ruined when I went through airport security:mad:

-Johnw

I know they are selling off a bunch of these cars. I was offered a 96 Del Sol VTEC with under 1k miles on it but they wanted $11k:eek: They also had a 1999 Honda Prelude Type SH with 1,200 miles on it for $12k but it was Ficus green pearl and on top of that I had to pay $1150 for shipping. They have sold off pretty much everything off. I know off a certain Honda exec. who was lucky enough to snag an Imola Orange 03 NSX thats was used for training purposes in the Northeast.

^

How do you get the hookup, when I was out there @the AHM Northwest Training Center they said that they cannot sell alot of the cars, because of possible driveability problems( which I dont care about).

Also the cars you described........green prelude SH sound like the cars that were out there.

Some of these cars had some significant door dings from being parked so close or from being on the lifts all the time.

^

How do you get the hookup, when I was out there @the AHM Northwest Training Center they said that they cannot sell alot of the cars, because of possible driveability problems( which I dont care about).

Also the cars you described........green prelude SH sound like the cars that were out there.

Some of these cars had some significant door dings from being parked so close or from being on the lifts all the time.

They all have door dings, every condition report claimed every car had about 20 door dings each.

WHEN I ASKED ABOUT IT BEING A TRAINING CAR, HERE IS THE RESPONCE.

"I'm not quite sure. American Honda seems to be a bit secretive about their operations when I inquired about its use and low miles. I was told it was a display model. There doesn't appear to have been any bolts turned or anything to suggest anyone working on the car. I hope this helps. Dennis Perry "

Hey Shifty.
Just a lil' helpful bit. When you want to post a hyperlink to another web page just use Ctrl c keys (copy) on the URL, (field box at top of page ie; web address) and then just type any word and highlight it. Then click on the little icon at the top of reply box that looks like earth with chain and paste url in that field box.

Like this. Click here

Hope this helps:wink:

Woa, I never knew that skyguy!! Thanks for the tip!

Looking at the car, it is missing its lower chin spoiler, and appears to have the wrong shift knob (the pics show one from an early model NSX). I wonder if that is because of the cars history?

WOW

-Johnw

That almost brings tears to my eyes to think of a mint condition Type-R headed to the crusher. I remember several years ago I spent MONTHS calling people and trying to find a way to save a super early production '91 NSX from getting crushed. I think it was VIN#000002 or something close to it. The car had a temporary visa and it was not able to be sold or driven on the road for some retarded reason. I even offered to buy the shell and keep it for display only....but it was to no avail. :(

I would really like to find an early super-low mileage Honda Accord or Acura Legend or Integra that they have and buy it. I have always been a fan of the early Honda and Acura cars.

Looking at the car, it is missing its lower chin spoiler, and appears to have the wrong shift knob (the pics show one from an early model NSX). I wonder if that is because of the cars history?
The shift knob is correct. The 2002 has the same shift knob as the earlier models with the exception of the leather is perferated. The shifter knob style changed for 2004-2005.

The shift knob is correct. The 2002 has the same shift knob as the earlier models with the exception of the leather is perferated. The shifter knob style changed for 2004-2005.

Right...but to my eye it did not look perforated, and the car is still missing the chin spoiler, which is odd for an 801 mile car.

I notice this car is not on ebay anymore. does anyone know who purchase this car or is still forsale? just curious

Back