FX500 16psi+75shot…

eddiensx said:
How much is the FX400 installed on a 3.0?

Mike has decided to produce a few more of the FX400s for those interested. He does not do any sponsorship or discounts as he already has plenty of in house NSXs that are used for R&D and testing. The system has been around for over two years and is a proven product both on and off the track. If you would like to see it in action here is a list of some of the events we will be attending. PM sent.

LVMS Feb 12th.
Time Attack California Speedway March 4-5th,
IDRC LACR April 8th-9th
Silver State Challenge May 18th-21st
NHRA LVMS July 14th-15th
NHRA PR Oct 21st-22nd
IDRC LACR Oct 28th-29th
IDRC California Speedway Nov 18th-19th
Hopefully some Daliracing events this year also:)

In addition we will be in the Best Motoring American Touge 2 DVD, and in the April issue of Turbo Magazine. Here is an old article from last year. http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/inf...ion/index.html

01blacks4 said:
too much as they dont do that any longer

01, are you upset that we didn’t share our compressor specs with you:wink: Mike is still producing the systems. In regards to price, you get what you pay for:smile: We wish you all the luck with your turbo system. There is no better way to prove the bang for the buck you are offering than to go to one of the events above and show your stuff!

not at all :) i really wanted yout AR ratios....
as far as mike still making them thats awesome, i had heard different but i wish EVERYONE had a turbo...
i agree you get what you pay for MOST of the time...if you read what i wrote and concider the fact that most people think Mike is not make the kits any longer you can see why something that is unavailable may cost too much :). I wasnt saying the fx400 was overpriced, i am assuming thats how you read it.

as far as the events all of that....its getting closer :)

01blacks4 said:
not at all :) i really wanted yout AR ratios....
as far as mike still making them thats awesome, i had heard different but i wish EVERYONE had a turbo...
i agree you get what you pay for MOST of the time...if you read what i wrote and concider the fact that most people think Mike is not make the kits any longer you can see why something that is unavailable may cost too much :). I wasnt saying the fx400 was overpriced, i am assuming thats how you read it.

as far as the events all of that....its getting closer :)

It's all good:) We share the same opinion in regards to the NSX. Turbos are the way to go. The pricing issue is still a mystery to us. When you add up the cost per performance of the other options (CTSC, 3.8,BBSC,etc) available with standalones and fuel system nothing compares to the turbo route. Driving experiences with each system will vary of course.

Update!

We are going to run her again this weekend. Mike has decided to go with a 125shot. This should put us near the 800rwhp mark once again. Hopefully this time everything will hold together and transfer it to the ground.

I have a 91 and would like to have the 400. I live in Cali, do you install, or do I purchase and install. I am running an rps clutch, so hopefully it will hold. I will also be changing my gearing. What type of setup do you recommend for the gearing?

eddiensx said:
I have a 91 and would like to have the 400. I live in Cali, do you install, or do I purchase and install. I am running an rps clutch, so hopefully it will hold. I will also be changing my gearing. What type of setup do you recommend for the gearing?

Since you are relatively close, it would be easiest to have Mike do the install. If you plan on staying around the 400 level the rps should be adequate. Gearing wise if you do not plan on going to the 500+ range, go with the short gears and 4.23. If you do plan on going the FX500 route down the road stay with the short gears only. Give Mike a call at your earliest convenience to discuss this further. 702-208-6790.

Darkcyd said:
Mikey gets 125 and I get a measley 60? I'm still grumbling. :wink:

If you would stop going to those unscrupulous places in Vegas you would have the money:biggrin:

Factor X Motorsports said:
If you would stop going to those unscrupulous places in Vegas you would have the money:biggrin:

But if you stoped moving your shop closer to the action Darkcyd wouldn't have that problem. :biggrin: It's much harder to walk to Seamless from the Speedway than where you moved to. :biggrin: :biggrin: Frankly, I think the move was more for "personal" reasons; coincidence that the shop relocated right when Seamless opened up? I think not. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Since you are relatively close, it would be easiest to have Mike do the install. If you plan on staying around the 400 level the rps should be adequate. Gearing wise if you do not plan on going to the 500+ range, go with the short gears and 4.23. If you do plan on going the FX500 route down the road stay with the short gears only. Give Mike a call at your earliest convenience to discuss this further. 702-208-6790.

I would stay with stock gearing, as with the greater amount of torque generated, you will have a very wide useable power band.

Vega$ NSX said:
But if you stoped moving your shop closer to the action Darkcyd wouldn't have that problem. :biggrin: It's much harder to walk to Seamless from the Speedway than where you moved to. :biggrin: :biggrin: Frankly, I think the move was more for "personal" reasons; coincidence that the shop relocated right when Seamless opened up? I think not. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I was wondering why Mike was trying to sell that building so hard!

FastraxTurbo said:
I would stay with stock gearing, as with the greater amount of torque generated, you will have a very wide useable power band.

That’s true, I really enjoyed the FX500 on the street with the tall gears. On the road course the shorties were very good.

Fez, wants to know how high your power-band is going to go?

Seamless? They are right next to a strip bar now? Oh great, its hard enough keeping Mikey's mind (and eyes, and hands, and feet, and that other little thing) on his own work at the shop.

My power band is high enough, and will always be higher than Fez's.:biggrin:

FastraxTurbo said:
Seamless? They are right next to a strip bar now? Oh great, its hard enough keeping Mikey's mind (and eyes, and hands, and feet, and that other little thing) on his own work at the shop.

My power band is high enough, and will always be higher than Fez's.:biggrin:

Let's not start talking about strip clubs and habits Jon. Or should I say Emperor Kuroyama:biggrin:

On second thought, maybe that idea of Factor XXX Gardens wasn't such a bad idea afterall. :biggrin: Maybe the shop can pull double duty.

Darkcyd said:
On second thought, maybe that idea of Factor XXX Gardens wasn't such a bad idea afterall. :biggrin: Maybe the shop can pull double duty.

We should have gone in that direction!!!

Re: Update!

Anyone have any extra trannys laying around...

LOL!!! After all that talk of strip clubs, I totally took you asking for "trannys" in a totally different way!! :eek: :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: I thought perhaps you were trying to fill a specific fetish or something... LOL!

dnicho05 said:
Does this mean things didn't go well at the track this weekend?

Well, we did go 11.2@128 on the spring. That was with a 2.0 sixty foot. There probably is a 10 in her as it sits. We ran into problems in the 700ft/lb area... At least this gives us an excuse to put in the roll bar and finish up some cosmetic stuff.

Vega$ NSX said:
LOL!!! After all that talk of strip clubs, I totally took you asking for "trannys" in a totally different way!! :eek: :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: I thought perhaps you were trying to fill a specific fetish or something... LOL!

You are scaring us.

Vega$ NSX said:

That's upstairs at OGs.:biggrin:

Back