• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fuel Pump Options

After talking with Chris I got the Walbro 255 with the NSX kit. I will take some video when it is installed to show you guys.

Also, I will be able to see the A/F readings to see the difference.

I use a MagnaFuel pump mounted outside the tank for serviceability.
pre-pump filter and pre-injector filter.
1000cc injectors, 550 rwhp on E-85

Attachments

• Fuel Pump 013.jpg
    Fuel Pump 013.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Very Cool, thanks for the work on this. I will add it to my favorites. Thanks

Dave

Thanks for the feedback.

I made a lot of improvements last night and today. Added features for multiple pump comparison including 2 pumps vs 1 and other arrays. Also added support for changes in voltage(estimated).

Great app.

Interesting, when I plug in (for a stock NSX):

• 13.2 AFR for N/A
  • 240 cc for injector size
  • 6 for injector count
  • 0 for boost level
  • 270 for expected brake horsepower
It tells me that the injectors are NOT big enough at 80% duty cycle. Is this right, or am I missing something?

Great app.

Interesting, when I plug in (for a stock NSX):

• 13.2 AFR for N/A
  • 240 cc for injector size
  • 6 for injector count
  • 0 for boost level
  • 270 for expected brake horsepower
It tells me that the injectors are NOT big enough at 80% duty cycle. Is this right, or am I missing something?

The stock 240cc injectors typically don't leave a lot of extra room on stock hondas. Many people with even basic builds typically go for 310cc or 440cc injectors. You think the 240cc are maxxed out on our cars you should see integra type r's. I do believe and someone please correct me if I'm wrong but NSX runs a higher base fuel pressure than 43.5 though? something closer to 48-50?

Also the numbers are somewhat general I'd like to add more specific formulas in the future but the NSX would require less air than a typical engine to make the same power because of efficiency, and therefore less fuel.

Last edited:
Back