• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: Keyless Unit Assembly 08E60-SL0-0010-02

I believe this is a JDM/Euro unit as it looks different from the USDM version. It might be compatible or similar to the US one but I never had a chance to dig deeper into it.

It is in great condition, includes the harness but with one side cut off. There is a guy in TX, Chase, that works at Acura, perhaps he could put this together and make it work.

Passing along this opportunity and good deal to another member who hopefully has more time than me.

Honda Part # 08E60-SL0-0010-02

$65 SHIPPED via Paypal. All shipping and fee included.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you. View attachment 144253View attachment 144254View attachment 144255

Last edited:
really cool, I know Aussie one fs that's similar to USDM but has bigger plug in out

really cool, I know Aussie one fs that's similar to USDM but has bigger plug in out

Chase,

Is this something you might be able to fix and are there any compatibility issues? If so , could you PM me a $ estimate.

Thanks,

Chris

Back