• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: Black / Red Momo Acropolis Evolution Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling 2 Acropolis Evolution USA Carbon Kevlar Seats with NSX brackets included. The seats are in PERFECT condition. I have had them for about 8 months and have driven about 100 miles in them. I bought them second hand, but they were practically new then. (my car is a garage queen). The seats are racing seats, and hold you snug as you could be without being strapped in. At 100mph you dont move when going around a sharp curve (i've heard ;) ) ... They weigh about 30lbs each, without the brackets. No seatbelts included. The brackets make it very easy to adapt your OEM seatbelts to work with them. If you'd like more pictures, please email me. Buyer pays shipping charge. I can try and send them on UPS, but they're pretty tall and could possibly exceed their size limitation.

$1,000.00 + shipping takes everything.

259523_18_full.jpg

259523_19_full.jpg

I'm curious as to the sizing of the seats. I really liked the Recaro SPG's but they were too snug for my a$$. I'm 6'2" and 220...wondering if my 36" waist will fit in those seats. TIA

TampaBayNSX-R said:
I'm curious as to the sizing of the seats. I really liked the Recaro SPG's but they were too snug for my a$$. I'm 6'2" and 220...wondering if my 36" waist will fit in those seats. TIA
Im 5'10 and a 34" waist, and they're not bad at all. Ill try to find someone about your size and see what they think. Thanks for the inquiry.

Do these seats sit lower than stock seats???

I have a Targa and I have less than .3 inch before my head hit the roof, if it lowers your seating position be .5 inch or more, I'm very interest in it.

James Lee

Re: are these still available ?

nsx1164 said:
Am also interested, but would also like to hear about "big boy" sizing...

5'9", now down to 200#, 36" waist -- still "not small" :)
Your around my size. They are fine for me, as they would be for you. Just don't get too much past 210 ;)

awsomr1 said:
Do these seats sit lower than stock seats???
Am interested also if these get you more headroom... most aftermarket race shells DO, but that's also dependent on the bracket design.

FWIW, I don't have headroom issues with NSX (5'9 with long torso), but DO get them at times with a helmet/neck collar.

- Manuel

Thanks to all who responded. As of today (05-03-04), the seats have been sold and paid for by MasoNSX. Mods please lock this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back