frustration over red!

The red/tan combo was the one that did it for me too. I almost settled many times.(I didn't thanks to prime advise). I searched for almost five years. Then one day there it was..2004 red/tan,40,000 mi, less than an hour away from where I live. I drove my leaky legend there on a rainy july night, never even had seen an 02+ live...anyhow my advise to you...If you're gonna spend that kinda money get what you want...and if you find it don't be afraid to pull the trigger...and do your dd...and what you meant to say was NEW formula red.:smile:

^^^ He's not going to like the miles...looking for 60k< gonna be tough

Check the For Sale section now. There is a '96 NSX-T Red/Tan that should fit your needs. Good miles and price.

thanx, i've contacted that guy before. he had a Craigslist ad in L.A. about that car several weeks ago, listed it at $32,999. the guy was a bit strange to say the least. he didn't list his phone number in the ad, but replied to the e-mail i sent him. i left him my phone number and he rang me up, then when i asked to ring him back he refused to give me his number, then told me to e-mail him when i wanted to see it. coming from the east coast to the west to look at a car, i'd at least like to know the guy's phone number. and secondly, he has no pictures of the car, and doesn't seem inclined to take any. the tiny picture he does have on the Prime ad isn't of the car. he says his car has tan interior, the picture on this site has a black interior. he also didn't seem too interested in talking to me about the car, seemed in a rush to go? i'm stil interested in it, but i'll need a little more assurance before i book a plane ticket...

Back