Front Conversion

Just picked her up from Speedstar. Brought her home and decided to install my NSX R front brace bars.

Next on the list: Side skirts, taillights, 02 brakes, nsx r front sway bar.

photo1-2.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

IMG_2840.jpg

Wow looks awesome! What front lip is that?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Wow. The car looks awesome. I especially like the white wheels. Can't tell if 02 valance is installed? Get those 02 taillights and side skirts on. I want to see this thing all done. Can't wait to meet up next Saturday!

Last edited:
Just picked her up from Speedstar. Brought her home and decided to install my NSX R front brace bars.

Next on the list: Side skirts, taillights, 02 brakes, nsx r front sway bar.

photo1-2.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

IMG_2840.jpg

Dude, your car is looking Hot! Agree with Owen, can't wait to see the finished product with skirts and tail lights (If you're planning on doing it...car looks pretty good as is now). Love the seats too!

Thanks guys. Rear valence is done. wife helped me install it lol. Waiting on tail lights and side skirts to arrive.

Seats look hot. Where'd you source them?

Tif is quite handy around your garage. Aluminumdream Installed my valance last year and even with two of us the job wasn't easy. Kudos to Tif.

Are those factory or DF valance? What about the side skirts? Are you getting the 02 center emblems light too?

The Front Bumper is an oem bumper from Honda, Lip is a taitec lip, Hood is a Vis hood, rear valence is from Jets and the rear wing if from downforce. I purchased most of the parts through SoS.

Speedstar did the front end conversion.

The thing i'm amazed by is how much better the lights are in the night on the road, I would have loved to have these lights when I was driving the car back from California. And how much lighter the steering feels. I beleive its fromt he weight of the old flip lights. They are crazy heavy!

here are a few more photos
IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_2918.jpg

IMG_2919.jpg

IMG_2920.jpg

IMG_2921.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_2923.jpg

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_2925.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

IMG_2931.jpg

IMG_2932.jpg

IMG_2933.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

Last edited:
your car needs a build thread!

the rear look great now as well.

are oem +02 or downforce 02+ sides next?

I love those seats!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

i love the seats, but I wish they were compatible with the nsx seat buckles.

Back