Front Bumper options

Can someone give me sites to look at front bumper options. I know of Science of Speed but I don't know any others. I want to look at several front bumpers to decide what to put on when I get my car fixed thanks to the latest dumb guy that decided to turn in front of me.:confused:

A few options

Besides the ones at Science of Speed, these will work on a stock body NSX with pop-up headlights:

Erebuni 492 (or VIS GT)

45761366-M.jpg

Do Luck

3739dl-NA1_03.jpg

Style Auto (lower part only)

3739style-auto.jpg

Sorcery GT99

3739sorcery-gt99-002.jpg

Marga Hills

3739mh-nsx_front.jpg

Advance (Flat Out) (lower part only)

3739advance-nsx-9.jpg

I’s IMPACT

3739is-p-37-1.JPG

Stacy's (lower part only, still in the works)

attachment.php

I found someone who will be manufacturing this front end. The original is a kei office piece. They said the price would be around $500 . It will be some sort of poly material, not fiberglass like the original. I will be buying one regardless and will give input on fitment/quality. let me know if anyone is interested. I think it gives the wings west look without the extra lines and clutter of a stick on
woody

Last edited:
Thanks for all the help. In looking at the options so far I like the Do-luck and the marga hills. However the marga hill web site is in Japanese and I can't read anything about what it costs. Is there a different web site that will give the information in english?

:smile:

Another question. Does anyone have either the marga hills or the do-luck that could tell me low they are. The do-luck looks really low and that is one thing I want to get away from that I had with the taitec JGTC. I had to plan trips around town carefully to avoid places where the front end might scrape.:confused:

In regards to the Marga Hills front bumper, I believe it was made to fit with the Marga Hills headlight kit and the front bumper will not look right with just the OEM headlights.

Might want to call Marga Hills USA for prices. They posted their info in this thread.

I decided to go with the Taitec 2003 S-TAI front bumper. I liked the Do-Luck but it would be the end of January before they could get one in and I really don't want to wait that long to get it and another month to get the car fixed afterwards. It would have been going on March. Science of Speed had the Taitec in stock and could ship immediately and since I have done business with them before and found them good to work with I went with that bumper. I also liked the Marga hills bumper and there was one on prime for sale but it looked like I would need a new headlight kit for it.

1TITENSX said:
In regards to the Marga Hills front bumper, I believe it was made to fit with the Marga Hills headlight kit and the front bumper will not look right with just the OEM headlights.

Might want to call Marga Hills USA for prices. They posted their info in this thread.
you are not correct. the bumper will work with both OEM and MH headlights. When you buy an authentic MH bumper it comes with the fill plates to make the OEM work.

druby said:
I decided to go with the Taitec 2003 S-TAI front bumper. I liked the Do-Luck but it would be the end of January before they could get one in and I really don't want to wait that long to get it and another month to get the car fixed afterwards. It would have been going on March. Science of Speed had the Taitec in stock and could ship immediately and since I have done business with them before and found them good to work with I went with that bumper. I also liked the Marga hills bumper and there was one on prime for sale but it looked like I would need a new headlight kit for it.

How much is the Do-Luck bumper? I wondr how it would luck the '02 headlights with the turn signlas filled in.
3739dl-NA1_03.jpg

i just bought this one, I will be getting it monday or tues and will comment on fitment etc....

Last edited:
Go look at the do-luck web site that is tagged earlier in this thread, but the bumper is $1,100. However they won't have any in stock before the end of January.

Back