Friday Nov 2nd meet "The Scene"

Hey guys

My buddy is the owner of the shop that is having a local meet and asked me to see if anyone from Prime wanted to come out.
http://forums.s2kca.com/showthread.php?t=18514

I will be out there so I wanted to see if we can get a group out there.
Let me know

Matt

Forgot to mention, this is in Houston

Last edited:
Hey Matt, if you go, give me a call and I'll swing by as well. Using Westpark Toll, it's like 5 minutes away from me.

Are you going to take the NSX or the "Mini"?? :biggrin:

No taillights to be seen as of yet......

As for the other car, come on out and you'll see :smile:

Reminder. This meet is tomorrow.
Here are the directions:

Head south on BW8 from I-10 and exit Beechnut. Stay on the feeder and pass the Beechnut intersection. Stay in the right lane and look for Walmart. The Sprint store is close to that on the right.

So far, I have confirmed from...Nick, Scott, maybe Jeff, and myself. We plan on grabbing something to eat before, probably with Ty as he's in town. Then heading over there.

Guess I'll wash my NSX and make the trip out there Friday night too.... Can't stay too long though as I've got a 12 hour drive to make on Saturday starting EARLY...!!

Dennis

Ok, tenitivly, here's the plan:

7:00pm- Meet at Fox and Hound off Westheimer (between Hayes and Woodland Park)

9:00pm- Head to car meet off of Beltway 8 and Beechnut/Bissonnet area, across from Walmart.

Anyone is welcome to join us. :smile:

Rested,relaxed and back from NSXPO 2007 I am planning to go as is Greg. Both of us were the only Texas representatives at NSXPO 2007. See you there.

Rested,relaxed and back from NSXPO 2007 I am planning to go as is Greg. Both of us were the only Texas representatives at NSXPO 2007. See you there.

Hey Tony, that's great! Look forward to meeting you, as I don't think we've ever met. I'm PM'ing you my number, just incase you get there and you don't know who we are, where we are sitting, etc.

Regards,
- Zishan

Hey Randal, that's cool, I'll bring the engine cover!!! Finally!!!! :biggrin:

Tina gets off late so we'll probably just see you guys at the meet. Zishan, I wonder if an engine cover will fit in the trunk? Hm. I'll look.

If it does, I'll bring it in my trunk and then we can put it in your trunk! Deal? See ya there! :smile:

Thanks guys for coming out and helping me support my friend's shop.

It was nice meeting you new guys (at least to me), Tony, Scott, Jeff, Ty, Dennis (I hope I didn't leave anyone off).

Jeff
Your exhaust sounds so sick. I'm jealous.

We definitely need to get the monthly happy hour going again.

Good to meet you too Matt. And everyone else as well.

Had a great time on Friday night.

Once a month get-togethers sounds good to me....

Dennis

Back