Friday JUNE 19th @ MEET @ the Towers

You know, a pink NSX to match the dog could actually work!

pink-nsx.jpg

I'll can confirm that the dog's name is indeed Eddie, but Oscar be careful. Charolette was Hugh's given name at birth but he/she had a sex change operation which I discovered when looking at his medical records from my fathers office. :biggrin:

So that means he had an addadicktomy operation?

DocL has an erection right about now. :biggrin:

ALMOST newbie here: Today I was having PPI @ Dwight's [Honda Tech] in Plantation, and to my surprise and delight, saw Charlotte being worked on there. I recognized her from my lurking here on Prime for more than one year, and my search since then for the NSX I have dreamed about for many, many years. I am this close () and will let you all know if it works out hopefully, and I may soon be joining the South Florida contingent as a new (and probably OLDEST :frown:) NSX owner anywhere, but more later if it comes to pass..... :biggrin:

Hope to meet everyone soon.

Today I was having PPI @ Dwight's [Honda Tech] in Plantation, and to my surprise and delight, saw Charlotte being worked on there.

Did you get an erection? :biggrin:

With Charlotte in the shop I actually drove Ahania tonight (my other 93) for the first time in a month. She needed a date with Mr. Laserwash. My only gripe with that car are the ridiculous looking TSW Indy 500 wheels. For whatever reason the previous owner who bought those monstrosities didn't have the original wheels. Anyone wanna trade? If you have bad taste, they're the wheels for you!

By the way, did Dwight let you peek into Charlotte's engine compartment to see the 6 mini turbos for each cylinder and the KERS system under the hood powering the front wheels?

Last edited:
Irvin,,

Glad you were able to find something to your liking. Hope it works out and you can get it in time for the meet.

I am very technologically challenged and as such (especially at my age), an erection......????????. I did observe the installation of your newly powdercoated valve cover(s), and the undercarriage is a work of art.

Rich: Unlikely it will be done for this meet. Sorry our contact did not work. Look forward to soon meeting with you... all.

I am very technologically challenged and as such (especially at my age), an erection......????????

If you show up Friday, I can help with your internal hydraulic system issues. I'm bringing a bottle of these for Oscar. I'm sure he'll share since he's such a big lovable guy!

sildenafil50.jpg

I never have, and don't do the blue pill, (yet). Maybe Oscar can give me lessons. :rolleyes:

I don't think Friday is possible as the deal may not be wrapped up by then, and besides, it's my B/D (a big one at that), and I have to do the family thing. Actually, this is the biggest and best present ever for me, even if I had to give it to myself!

I will look for the next meet date, and hopefully be able to be therethen.

Good for you Irvin. Keep us posted! I picked up Charlotte this evening and she hinted that you might have touched her in an inappropriate manner. Good for you dirty old man! You'll fit in just fine with the SoFla bunch.

By the way, I'm having CSI Palm Beach swab the inside of her exhaust pipes for DNA evidence.

I wanted to drive down to meet all you South Florida characters but alas I will be in New Orleans.
SO....
Next time, I'll bring the silver NSX to break up the sea of Red.

Perfect!

Well, we have 10 confirmed and Bill (blue) that he might not make it due lack of time tonight!

A Supra will also look great among us!

:) see you all tonight!!!

Oscar

OK, so, let me recap the colors we had at tonight's Tower Shoppes show:

• Red
    Red
    Red
    Red
    Red
    Red
    Red
    Metallic Red (Maroon)

:biggrin:

Like I said in a previous post: do NSX's come in colors other than
RED? :biggrin:

Good seeing everyone again and nice meeting Rich before he heads off to the UAE. When the Israelis finally decide to knock out the Iranian nuke facilities, he'll have a front row seat on the beach. Take pics buddy!

Yeah, good times, next month i'll call our meet:

'South Florida Unofficial Formula Red Meet ....'

pics coming soon ... after the F1 qualy!

Hey Gang. Sorry for the no show. Business again. Now I'm not sure if a white one is welcome to the RED club! Do I need to buy some RED rims or something. I know.... I need new rims anyway. If anyone has good suggestions for rims on a white X let me know. It's time!

Hey is it bad to consider putting a TIEN decal on the lower side skirt just in front of the rear wheels? Tacky or cool/sporty? I am not a fan of decals typically.

Also, I was wondering if it's the right time to change/upgrade rotors and calipers if I am going with new rims/tires?

Let me know if there is ever a breakfast run on a Saturday or Sunday morning. I usually have the X out then. Open roads, less people..... very nice.

Let me know if there is ever a breakfast run on a Saturday or Sunday morning. I usually have the X out then. Open roads, less people..... very nice.

Today i'll meet Bill (04 blue) @ Xtreme indoor Karting @ 12:15, we'll have a bunch of exotics etc etc .... come over since you're a neighbor anyways :D

Oscar

anyway. If anyone has good suggestions for rims on a white X let me know. It's time!

Hey is it bad to consider putting a TIEN decal on the lower side skirt just in front of the rear wheels? Tacky or cool/sporty? I am not a fan of decals typically.

Also, I was wondering if it's the right time to change/upgrade rotors and calipers if I am going with new rims/tires?

WHEELS: BBS

TEIN DECALS: If they are paying you go ahead, if not, NO WAY -I think-

Rotors / Calipers : not an expert, but based in your miles + the condition of your rotors you might need to replace .. but honestly, If your rotors are good, just keep them .. Rotors can last for a while if you don't track your car, same goes to the Calipers .... actually, polish them, and paint them black or red, they'll look as good as new!

:)

Today i'll meet Bill (04 blue) @ Xtreme indoor Karting @ 12:15, we'll have a bunch of exotics etc etc .... come over since you're a neighbor anyways :D

Oscar

Cr*p! It's just before 6 PM and only NOW am I looking at this. I hung around did odd jobs around the house. That would have been a good thing to do this afternoon. Also blew off going to watch F1 at the Blue Anchor with Hugh.

Lemme know when/if you're going again to Xtreme. How about this Thursday, June 25, 6:30-7:00-ish?

Oscar

Well damn! Had I known this in advance....

You watching the Sprint Cup race at Infineon Oscar? Those NASCAR boys on a road course are a lot more exciting to watch than F1 no?

Well damn! Had I known this in advance....

You watching the Sprint Cup race at Infineon Oscar? Those NASCAR boys on a road course are a lot more exciting to watch than F1 no?

----
Sorry Hugh, also Friday I got awared of this .. and posted the info kinda late in here, about nascar, yes I am watching .. is so weird to see these cars driving around ... looks like a LOT of work for the drivers to even TURN lol .. but yeah, i is fun to watch ...

also is fun what I have bellow .. BTW, Happy father's day everyone!

DSC01994.jpg

DSC01998.jpg

DSC01999.jpg

DSC02007.jpg

DSC02012.jpg

DSC02015.jpg

DSC02018.jpg

DSC02029.jpg

DSC02034.jpg

DSC02035.jpg

DSC02039.jpg

:)