Friday August 14th @ MEET @ the Towers

I DARE other color NSX's to show up!

Is that time of the month, get your NSX's clean, let's meet again, each time gets better and better!

•• IMPORTANT, we must meet @ the light pole#17-18 --on the far north side, second row up from the east entrance-- around 6pm so whoever comes first hold spots like last time ••

here is an approximate location, people start showing @ around 6ish ... :)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....24929&sspn=0.003989,0.00765&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17

WHO IS IN:

• 1 - oscar_driver (red)
• 2 - nsxter -confirmed
• 3 - SouthFloridaCarFan (on the NSX hunt, but ready to hear from us)
• 5 - TTop91
• 6 - Rudy!
• 7 - onestepx
• 9 - DocL
• 10 - miachfnsx - (he'll try as hard as he can!)
• 11 -
• 12 -
• 13 -

nsx_sofla_flag.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be there...NSX-less lol but the hunt goes on!!!

Getting closer ... Have seen a few and just working out details and seeing which one will work out best for me...hopefully by Sept sometime I will be parking mine down there too on the occasional Friday night !!!

:frown: Wont be able to make it since my car is temporarily down for some work im getting done. Should be ready for the next meet.

Pictures

DSC03869.jpg

Some pictures before my camera went dead .... :redface: ... also we were not to many so .... not worth opening a whole new picture thread, but as usual, seen our NSX enthusiast is a wonderful thing!!

Me and Bill had a fun drive back home hahahha

Oscar

DSC03870.jpg

DSC03875.jpg

DSC03876.jpg

DSC03878.jpg

DSC03879.jpg

DSC03881.jpg

DSC03883.jpg

DSC03884.jpg

OScar

I don't see any pics...was this a rainout???

PICS are up Mr. Rich!! :D

Nope I was there checking them out...I saw three but I believe two more came right after I left...My first time there in yrs and yrs was a good to see the cars lined up there

Oh no, to bad I got only @ 7pm, did you talk with the guys?

Oscar, I know that you like to throw this meet right in the middle of the month, but for September would you consider Friday the 25th?

The Z guys will be there, already 14 Zs including 370Zs, 350Zs, and 300ZXs confirmed in a thread that was made just 2 days ago.

http://www.sfzcc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8648

I'd be awesome to have both Zs and NSXs together :)

Hummm that sounds good, our meet was supposed to be @ September 18th ... I guess one extra week will not kill no one ...

We'll see but I see no problem doing that!

Oscar

Yes it was great...got some good info!!!! Looking forward to the next time indeed...I also wanna see those LED lights u have as driving lights...just saw that thread and saw your car had them..they look awesome...wanna see them in person for sure next time! Thx again

Thanks Oscar for posting the pics. I see the blue NSX broke up the Red Party!!!

Looks like I will miss the September meet. Lots of action over here!!! Weren't we supposed to coordinate with the Tampa group to meet in Naples during September?

Back