• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FREE ScienceofSpeed T-shirt offer!

Starting today until the end of February, we’re offering a free ScienceofSpeed t-shirt with free shipping for orders over $100.00 shipped from ScienceofSpeed. To receive your t-shirt, please request your size when you place your order. For orders not shipped from ScienceofSpeed, customers may still receive a free t-shirt for the cost of shipping. Don’t miss out on these shirts, there is only a limited number left of this design and when they are gone that’s it until we get around to designing and printing new ones!

Give us a call for any questions, Thanks again!

-Seth
SoS

tshirts.jpg

During the last free t-shirt offer I got a irregular shirt with one sleeve longer than the other. Nice polished coolant tank, defective t-shirt, lol. :rolleyes:

dnyhof said:
I don't think you are late, through the end of Feb. means Feb. 28, am I wrong?

I believe he means he recently ordered a product from SOS, but too early to qualify for the offer.

I feel his pain. I still want one for shipping cost.

Seth,
I ordered 2 Recaro seats along with SOS rails.
The order is still in transit. Chris knows all about it. Do I still qualify?
If so you can include it with your next shipment going to autowave in Huntington Beach.:rolleyes: (maybe?)
I live close to those guys.

MAN!! My order today was like $96......just a few bucks short. Can I still get one, PLEASE?? :frown:

hi Mitch --

The offer was not available with the prior group buy which ended Monday. This is why this offer was made available yesterday. However, Seth's working something up for those who still wish to receive a discount.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Since it seems like there was a lot of interest from recent customers...We will offer shirts @ $8 shipped to anyone within the US who placed their order in the last 2 weeks, and that wants one of the remaining shirts in this style...

Thanks again!

Last edited:
YO, YO- let me get a shirt...

Seth@SoS said:
Since it seems like there was a lot of interest from recent customers...We will offer shirts @ $8 shipped to anyone who placed their order in the last 2 weeks, and that wants one of the remaining shirts in this style...

Thanks again!

How can i get mine for $8??

wow, I didn't notice there was a free t-shirt give-away, until I called today...anyway, I just ordered my SOS swaybars today...can't wait to install them & get my t-shirt.....YAY!!! :biggrin: :smile:

I have already placed my order from SOS. Do international buyers qualify for this grrreat offer? Btw, Chris, what's the status of my order? I'm Yus from Brunei Darussalam. Sent you several e-mails about this but didn't hear from you.

Supercar said:
I have already placed my order from SOS. Do international buyers qualify for this grrreat offer? Btw, Chris, what's the status of my order? I'm Yus from Brunei Darussalam. Sent you several e-mails about this but didn't hear from you.

hi Yus -- Please check your e-mail that was sent from your NSXPrime account. International orders placed 2/2-2/28 do qualify.

Cheers,
-- Chris

hi Manuel --

Please see above posts. Seth is offering the t-shirts for $8.00 shipped for customers outside the dates this special started. Just let us know if that's something you're interested in, and we'll take care of you.

Cheers,
-- Chris

nsx1164 said:
Do recent orders (e.g., cf panel garsnish with trim rings) qualify ??
Make mine "L" (large) :)

- Manuel

Last edited:
Chris@SoS said:
Please see above posts. Seth is offering the t-shirts for $8.00 shipped for customers outside the dates this special started. Just let us know if that's something you're interested in, and we'll take care of you.
Thanks Chris -- definitely want one with my CF panel trim with machined aluminum trim rings (on group buy in another thread).

Back