Free karting in Indy

Fasttimes is pretty cool Nate. I might be up for this. Although I would image the wait for track time could be VERY long. I think it takes 15 minutes or so to suit up (protective suit, helmet), watch the safety video and run. Probably can handle 8 at a time or so. So if there's lots there, could be a wait. But it's certainly a cool experience. And the other stuff looks like fun too.

Oh man that's sweet, but I worry about the wait too. Fasttimes is awesome though! An awesome track and you get going in those little karts. It's expensive, but very very very good fun. I'd be up to go some day if someone wants to organize something. I don't own a NSX though, but my dad used to!:biggrin:

I hear you on the wait times. I was thinking about trying to get there right around 4:00 but I'm sure it will be packed already. In any case I think it would be cool to see the two seater cars and the simulator, maybe get some autographs. At this point I'm just jonesing for some kind of car-related event. Its felt like a long winter.:frown:

Mike, how long has the car been gone? Did it stay local?

On an unrelated note I saw an all-white (95+?) at the animal hospital at the corner of Westfield and College. Anybody know?

Nate

Big_nate said:
Mike, how long has the car been gone? Did it stay local?

He sold it on 1/4/06. The car was sold to bangbang001 out of GA. I believe he bought it for his brother. He has a 95 himself I believe, real nice guy. The good news is that he is looking to replace it with a 97+ so hopefully that will be sooner than later. Did you end up selling your car?

Mike

95NSXT said:
He sold it on 1/4/06. The car was sold to bangbang001 out of GA. I believe he bought it for his brother. He has a 95 himself I believe, real nice guy. The good news is that he is looking to replace it with a 97+ so hopefully that will be sooner than later. Did you end up selling your car?

Mike

Man, I need a bro like that! My car is still for sale, though anytime we get a taste of warmer weather I start questioning it. Has your dad looked at the GPW in Carmel at Ooley & Blackburn? Hows the STI treating you?

Nate

Big_nate said:
Man, I need a bro like that! My car is still for sale, though anytime we get a taste of warmer weather I start questioning it. Has your dad looked at the GPW in Carmel at Ooley & Blackburn? Hows the STI treating you?

Nate

Haha yeh I know right! Yeah I think you should keep it:biggrin:. He saw that NSX, I think it's more than he wants to spend and he doesn't like the wheels. The Sti is great. I need to get on a track and really open it up. She does, however, get to take advantage of every on and off ramp possible:biggrin:.

I'm trying to talk him into test driving an Elise. Maybe when it gets warmer. . .

I wanna go! Weather is supposed to be nice. You gonna get that thing out of the garage Tim?:tongue: I'm planning on going as close to 4:00 as possible, maybe beat some of the crowd. Anybody else?

Nate

I’ll be there if others are going to show. Too close for me to ignore …

I’d say either Nate’s plan or try a 4:30 meal at maybe Champs and get there after everyone left because the lines were too long. Either way, I can make it.

Alright, my social planner just informed me I have other plans downtown at 5:00, so I guess I won't be making it.:frown:

Oh and the car should be gone tomorrow:frown: :frown:

On a brighter note, negotiations are ongoing on the new toy. Could be here in a couple of weeks. Wish me luck!:smile:

Nate

95NSXT said:
We're gonna need some hints...:biggrin:

NO HINTS FOR YOU!!:tongue:

You guys are just going to have to wait!:biggrin: Actually, I haven't even seen the car yet, just had some in-depth discussions with the owner. I'll be going to look at it when it gets out of the shop and is driveable (mechanical work, not wrecked). In any case, don't build it up too much, keep in mind this is a downgrade from the NSX. I still think it will be pretty bitchin' though if it works out.:cool: I'll keep you guys updated.....

Nate

Back