Free Ferrari!

IF, you buy this house :rolleyes:

I didn't see anything about the condition or pics of it. Might be free because he doesnt want to have to tow it off the lot.

You can rent the house so I wonder if rented, do you get the ferrari along with it while you're there?

From the ad...."Lake Norman is also known as Race City USA, most of the well known Nascar Drivers live on Lake Norman."

Is this supposed to help the value? This would make me NOT want to live there. :smile:

Guys, I'm sure you can EMAIL the seller and get all the pics of the house, car, lake, neighbors, and whatever you want.

Who cares about the water?!? Um...everybody!??! I'd be in the market for this if I was retiring, but the 348'd have to be the "driveway car." Or, I'd flip it, because 348s still sell for pretty decent $.

liftshard said:
the 348'd have to be the "driveway car." Or, I'd flip it, because 348s still sell for pretty decent $.

I'd take it to Maaco first and get a new paint job though. Maybe a nice hugger orange or something.

liftshard said:
Who cares about the water?!? Um...everybody!??! I'd be in the market for this if I was retiring, but the 348'd have to be the "driveway car." Or, I'd flip it, because 348s still sell for pretty decent $.
Looking at your avatar, I would think you'd be more interested in the trees or more importantly, how close they are to the driveway :wink:

Advertising a free Ferrari and not showing it or the house it goes with... :confused:

SNDSOUL said:
Looking at your avatar, I would think you'd be more interested in the trees or more importantly, how close they are to the driveway :wink:

Hah. For the record, I was in the passenger seat in that one. I rate the NSX's off-road capabilities as 0 out of 10.

Ah...nothing like going sideways into the trees at 70mph. At least my buddy wasn't killed.

Back