• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FPR in line with NOS

Installing a RM NOS system. Does anyone have a picture showing a fuel pressure regulator (adjustable) hooked up. The dirrections are a little sketchy on what goes where.
Also, does anyone know what's a good pressure to set the FPR to with say a 50 shot?

you have email and pm. I explained it in the email but if you need further help pm me your phone, I cant take pics right now as I have several broken ribs (surfing is for the very young!)time to retire the board. I will be laying around the house all week(that sucks) so I think I have plenty of time to help you get her done right

david
edit: I see you say a 50 shot, dont do that...stay with the 70 if you dont know the correct jetting for a 50. BOTH jets,if you dont have them they are cheap and a 2 minute install. the jets are marked with the size 38 for nitrous,42 for fuel on an rm kit. you cant just change the nos jet up or down without changing the fuel jet or you will go rich or lean.also make sure your fuel pressure safety switch is set correct and I assume its a used kit so CLEAN the nos filter before use!

Back