Found another Zanardi with a little kick. JH4NA2121XT000160

Re: Found another Zanardi with a little kick.

Nice plate
170114_6_400.jpg

Deltron Zero said:
What's up w/ the throttle body? I don't think I've seen that before.

That's because it has a Comptech SC! :wink:

I just noticed that this NSX has been driven less than 200 miles in 14 months. Wow!

I've met the former owner, he bought it new at Scottsdale Acura and had all of the work done there. The car was immaculate when I saw it but that was years ago.

I saw that car maybe three or four years back parked on the street while my Dad and I were attending the Phoenix auto show.

Anyone know what they're asking?

do you get the Zanardi wheels with it??

You odn't see Zanardis without their wheels much

:eek: That is gorgeous! :eek:

whoever puts chrome mesh wheels on an all red NSX coupe obviously has the superior taste of a stylistic genious!

:wink: :biggrin: :wink: :biggrin:

Philip

rickysals said:
do you get the Zanardi wheels with it??

You odn't see Zanardis without their wheels much

The Zanardi wheels were taken off of the car when it was new and sold to a friend of mine, who is no longer on Prime. I believe he sold them about a year later.

I called today and learned that this car sold almost a year ago. The contact wasn't sure why it still show up on the Dealership website. Ii was told that it essentially a consignment sale, with the actual buying transaction between the seller and buyer, and the dealer taking a small cut.

Called them up yesterday and the salesman said the car was sold 2 years ago ... hmmm .... .

Back