For those seeking an early model NSX

I noticed those cars as well. For posterity, here is a little more info:

1992 black/black 2,213 miles VIN JH4NA1156NT000057. No price listed
UhYw0J.jpg

1992 Red/black 7,977 miles VIN JH4NA1155NT001121. No price listed
Fr49jp.jpg

The black one has just over 2000 miles on it...but what's up with the wear on the driver's seat? Seems like a lot of bolster wear for 2000 miles.

Owner probably sat in it all the time making VROOM VROOOOM noise because he was afraid to actually drive the car and risk the "investment"

The black one was for sale on Ebay over the summer in Wisconsin listed at $86,000. Sold for $76,000 and ended up in Illinois. It was then listed at Ferrari of New England for $99,000. So now it's in Ohio, what a traveler this car is

Sounds crazy, but I could see these things going for $300,000 or even more someday in the not so distant future... These are not in the general public market, these are in the collector market... A serious collector would have no problem paying that for a super car legend...the collector market is nuts... I saw what some of the guys are paying for much less iconic cars is crazy!!

The NSX changed the super car game... And has become an icon for sure... A minty time capsule like those two are very hard to find...

Last edited:
The black car will cross 100k within a year. Any car under 15k miles will cross the 100k within 5 years is my prediction. It's hard to find low mileage ones... let alone non-molested ones. The significance of the car is gaining as younger people get older and start collecting cars like art.

Back