For the Corvette haters...

The more I thought about this video and post, I regret putting it up, so I've taken it down. In my mind at the time, the blow up was startling and impressive and something to share. In no way was I poking fun at someone else's troubles and even stated that I felt bad for him.

I think I watch too many car vids on YouTube and subconsciously chose the title almost as clickbait.

I respect all cars and the people that love to admire and drive them. Mea culpa.

Steve

Last edited:
all i could think of was the arcade game spy hunter and you should be glad he didn't use his oil slick

Oh man, that totally sucks. My nsx did that when the motor went poof. What an awful feeling that was.

That sucks.

At first puff in front of me on a track though I back way off or immediately jump to a line that's not used. You don't know how bad it's going to be within the next few seconds and it really sucks to go through an oil slick. Just not worth it if you're just out for a fun track day in my opinion.

Last edited:
I’m not a Corvette hater. I feel really bad for the guy. [emoji20] I’m glad no one was hurt, you could have slammed into that guy easily in all that smoke.

Back