for sale section

I have sent 5 PM's to various car owners asking about their car and I have only gotten one response so far. I am little surprised. If someone sold the car I would expect that they would just say so. Two of the cars I sent messages to are fairly recent posts. There is someone selling two cars. One is a 92 supercharged, silver NSX. I sent him a message and haven't heard back.

I have sent 5 PM's to various car owners asking about their car and I have only gotten one response so far. I am little surprised. If someone sold the car I would expect that they would just say so. Two of the cars I sent messages to are fairly recent posts. There is someone selling two cars. One is a 92 supercharged, silver NSX. I sent him a message and haven't heard back.

I sent messages to someone that was looking for a car like mine and I had no response as well. I guess everyone is too busy this time of year.

There was one ad that I suspect was a joke or something else. The person put a black/black 91' for sales with only 6 lines of info about the car. One of the lines lists the $7k Asanti wheels.

I just got one PM from you 20 min ago and just replied....

The PM goes to my PDA...so I am well connected..Sorry , if you sent me any others...I have checked....and only see the one from today...Just PM...U

I thought I sent you a PM a couple days ago. I might be mistaken but it was similar to the one I sent you. My buddy thinks I shouldn't be in the market for an NSX since I just bought a new car. Maybe he will get online and defend himself.

I thought I sent you a PM a couple days ago. I might be mistaken but it was similar to the one I sent you. My buddy thinks I shouldn't be in the market for an NSX since I just bought a new car. Maybe he will get online and defend himself.

Dude do you actually get work done at your job? When do you have the time to do all of this stuff? :tongue:

I think people don't check the email that the PMs go to. One reason I wish this site would allow me to route to my Yahoo! account.

When I was first in the market I contacted several prime members who had their car listed for sale and had the same expereince. Some who had their car listed for sale for more then a year could not be bothered.

I'd also like to add there are a few threads where the cars have been SOLD. However, the threads havent been closed or updated by the OP. These same pp probably don't bother responding either. Another person told me that they contacted the mods to close their thread (because their car was sold), but no action has taken place.

Back