• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Flying to Atlanta Tomorrow afternoon to pick up my new kid / 2002 Spa Yellow!

I am happy to see that the car went to another enthusiast that is going to take care of it. Maybe one day I will take a trip to TX with my 05' and stop in to say HI! Congratulations again:smile:

Definitely waiting to see "Different views of (this) NSX"... if you know what I'm sayin!!! :biggrin:

I am happy to see that the car went to another enthusiast that is going to take care of it. Maybe one day I will take a trip to TX with my 05' and stop in to say HI! Congratulations again:smile:

Swing on by anytime! Who knows ... we may meet up at an NSX gathering in the future somewhere! Take care & Thanks again for all the info on her!

Ahhhhh! That Thread! Indeed not Single Anymore ... Mama-san would have a heart attack. But then again, you never know what the future holds ..LOL!

Hey Terry congrats on your return and hope your not garaging this yellow gem! Enjoy it every chance you get! I just drove my "Snowhite" from NYC to Toronto last weekend to see the 2015 NSX at the car show(couldn't wait for it in April at NYC show).
Also can you post some interior pics!!!

Good Color Choice

Hey Terry congrats on your return and hope your not garaging this yellow gem! Enjoy it every chance you get! I just drove my "Snowhite" from NYC to Toronto last weekend to see the 2015 NSX at the car show(couldn't wait for it in April at NYC show).
Also can you post some interior pics!!!

Thanks Everybody, enjoying the hell out of her!
There are some Interior pics on the 33rd page of my old thread:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16478&page=33

Take care!

Great read. The first trip to go get your NSX and bring her home is so special, and something I finally got to enjoy this year. Congrats!

Great read. The first trip to go get your NSX and bring her home is so special, and something I finally got to enjoy this year. Congrats!

Thank you, Indeed I know what you mean, it was a blast!

Take care!

T

I also left the NSX flock about 8-9 years ago and just purchased a 92 with 4600 miles......not sure how much I will drive it, but I sure enjoy looking at it!

I also left the NSX flock about 8-9 years ago and just purchased a 92 with 4600 miles......not sure how much I will drive it, but I sure enjoy looking at it!

Welcome back! Please tell us more about your mint 4600 mile 92, very nice find

My 92 was a one owner of course. It was owned by a doctor (so was my firt one) in Texas who just never drove it and he is about 70 now! Anyway, car is very nice, needed some cleaning and a good wax. It is a black car I bought it sight unseen due to the low miles, it is now in Iowa. I had originaly planned to drive it, but so far only traveled about 100 miles (frankly not sure I will put many miles on it). I have lots of other cars, Viper, Vettes, SSR, Superformance Cobra, etc, but these is nothing like the NSX!

Last edited:
Pretty car, I have one just like it, but mine is supercharged

Enjoy,

Sam

Last edited:
attachment.php
Was this car in the Houston Autorama years back at the Astrohall?

Back