Fly to NSXPO really cheap! Sale today only!

Fly straight to Elmira airport at an unbeatable price. Although US Airways may go under in January, they are certainly good for 2 weeks. Also, your credit card protects you for 60 days, so there's no financial risk.

http://usairways.com/pro/specials/worldsale_us.htm

48 Hour Worldwide Sale -- Extended!
- U.S. & Canada Fares from $98* Roundtrip
Tickets must be purchased by Friday, September 24, 2004.

This sale has been extended by two days due to popular demand!

You’ve asked for simple and low fares, and that’s what we’re giving you. With this sale, there are three roundtrip fares -- $98 between Florida and cities East of the Mississippi, $198 between the West Coast, Denver and cities East of the Mississippi, and $158 for all other routes. Hurry, book now for best fare and seat selection.

Thank you very much for posting the promo info. As it turns out, I had recently requested a cancellation of my NSXPO registration because my car won't be ready in time. After seeing the airfares I figured, "What the hell!" So, for a couple hundred bucks my wife and I are flying up to Corning NY to see everyone at NSXPO. Now I have to mail my refund check back to Ken...he's going to think I've gone off the deep end!

TampaBayNSX-R said:
After seeing the airfares I figured, "What the hell!" So, for a couple hundred bucks my wife and I are flying up to Corning NY to see everyone at NSXPO. Now I have to mail my refund check back to Ken...he's going to think I've gone off the deep end!

Hello TampaBayNSX-R,

It is unfortunate your NSX will not be able to make it to Watkins Glen this year, but it is great to hear will be able to attend. It is very likely that both you and your wife will be able to hitch a ride with other NSXers there. While the weather up here will be much cooler than there, the fall colors will be a welcomed site and much nicer than the gray-colored and rainy hurricane skies there.;)

p.s. You definitely have gone off the deep end... but in a good way.:D

Senna,
My wife and I are REALLY looking forward to spending a week without the remotest possiblity of a hurricane ruining our schedules. This weekend is now cut short due to Hurricane Jeanne. I can't complain too much though. We are on the Gulf coast and should only see heavy rain and perhaps tropical storm force winds on Sunday. Those on the Atlantic side are in for another rough hit.

My strategy is to tape the F1 race tonight before the weather knocks out my satellite service. Then, if we still have power tomorrow, I can watch the race!

See you up at NSXPO!!

TampaBayNSX-R said:
Senna,
My wife and I are REALLY looking forward to spending a week without the remotest possiblity of a hurricane ruining our schedules. This weekend is now cut short due to Hurricane Jeanne. I can't complain too much though. We are on the Gulf coast and should only see heavy rain and perhaps tropical storm force winds on Sunday. Those on the Atlantic side are in for another rough hit.

My strategy is to tape the F1 race tonight before the weather knocks out my satellite service. Then, if we still have power tomorrow, I can watch the race!

See you up at NSXPO!!
We had a couple of days of heavy rain when the remnants of Ivan passed through here, and I'm sure that it was only a minor sample of the destruction capability it had (and caused) when it passed through Florida; not mention all of the previous hurricanes that came before Ivan, and now Jeanne! Enough already! My thoughts are with all of you.

Ciao... Miléd

p.s. If you can, definitely get the F1 race on tape before the power goes out.

Miled,
Thank you for your good wishes. We were very fortunate this weekend with Hurricane Jeanne. We had 70-75 mph gusts but none of the deadly winds experienced on the Atlantic coast. We are in the tail end of the storm as I type this and still have power, phone, etc. This has been a very stressful season for those of us living in the so called "Sunshine State".

As for the race, I was worried about the power being out today so I stayed up and watched the GP of China live. Beautiful facility and a great race to watch. For a little while there it looked like Button would finally get a win for Honda. Maybe at Suzuka?

We met at NSXPO 2002 in Dallas/Fort Worth. I remember you as the guy cleaning your car in front of the hotel. As I understand it, that is a very consistent theme for you! :D Beautiful car. See you in a couple of weeks!
Scott and Heather McKay

TampaBayNSX-R said:
Miled,
Thank you for your good wishes. We were very fortunate this weekend with Hurricane Jeanne. We had 70-75 mph gusts but none of the deadly winds experienced on the Atlantic coast. We are in the tail end of the storm as I type this and still have power, phone, etc. This has been a very stressful season for those of us living in the so called "Sunshine State".

As for the race, I was worried about the power being out today so I stayed up and watched the GP of China live. Beautiful facility and a great race to watch. For a little while there it looked like Button would finally get a win for Honda. Maybe at Suzuka?

We met at NSXPO 2002 in Dallas/Fort Worth. I remember you as the guy cleaning your car in front of the hotel. As I understand it, that is a very consistent theme for you! :D Beautiful car. See you in a couple of weeks!
Scott and Heather McKay
Hi Scott,

Thank goodness your side of the state was spared, but from what I have seen on TV, others there were not so fortunate. Just terrible!

Funny you should mention detailing... just today there was a detailing event in Mineola, L.I., and guess what? Yup, I was right there with an orbital pulling all kinds of tricks!:D And yes, I believe I remember meeting you outside the hotel, and yes, I was at it then as well. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Ciao... Miléd

Back