First thing Lottery winner wants to do is buy an NSX

I saw this! I have been thinking about selling... lol

He'll get this first, then a 2nd-gen later I bet.

This man has millions, but is still practical. Very nice.

Wow, that's awesome. It'd be great to welcome him to the community.

i saw this comment in the comments section in the bottom of the article:

"Oh man. An Acura NSX? He could afford a new Bentley, so why something from Craigslist? It proves that one can't buy taste."

this is exactly why people go broke when they win the lottery. they feel like since they have millions, they have to spend like they have millions.

well he will join NSXPRIME soon enough I hope no-one here catches wind of who he is with his name, and state Hint hint.
and have him do a group buy for all of us LOL wheres Turbo2go when you need him

He's probably on here already if he's been doing his research. It sounds like he's been looking for a while at least.

Oh...right...got my state abbreviations wrong. I saw the title being about a NSX in Minnesota and just assumed MI was Minnesota. D'oh.

Last edited:
i saw this comment in the comments section in the bottom of the article:

"Oh man. An Acura NSX? He could afford a new Bentley, so why something from Craigslist? It proves that one can't buy taste."

this is exactly why people go broke when they win the lottery. they feel like since they have millions, they have to spend like they have millions.

i saw that too, what a dumb comment. All this proves is that money and taste have nothing to do with each other.

Have this posted in another thread of the same topic.

My wife always would ask me what I would do if we won one of the big lotto jackpots. After years of this I was tired of hearing the question so I told her that I would buy every NSX for sale and a big warehouse to keep them in. She hasn't asked that question in a while.:biggrin:

I was watching this live today. I thought to myself it would be awesome to hear someone like this say they want to pick up a NSX because they have wanted one their whole life. Then a minutes later he said the exact thing. I about shit my pants lol. The funny thing is I checked the local Craigslist ad and there are now 3 new NSXs on craigslist in that area haha.

Last edited:
i was watching this live today. I thought to myself it would be awesome to hear someone like this say they want to pick up a nsx because they have wanted one their whole life. Then a minutes later he said the exact thing. I about shit my pants lol

lol

This is the third thread about this in 3 different sections on the forum. So I guess I will post this here too. LOL

My wife always would ask me what I would do if we won one of the big lotto jackpots. After years of this I was tired of hearing the question so I told her that I would buy every NSX for sale and a big warehouse to keep them in. She hasn't asked that question in a while.:biggrin:

Well that's greedy :biggrin:

Have this posted in another thread of the same topic.

Glad I saw this, was just about to post it!

I told the wife I'd be on the first flight to somewhere tropical with her and the kid and we could spend the next month figuring out how to invest the money and stay under the radar as the winners.

Then, I'd buy a ranch in the middle of nowhere, build my own race track, warehouse and my biggest concern would be when the seasons changed from race season to hunting season!

Well that's greedy :biggrin:

Not really... when LMR hosts another of his great group drives around SoCal, just get on the list, show up, and pick a color to drive for the day :cool:

But you have to bring a potluck dish to pass around :)

- - - Updated - - -

Acura hasn't missed out on the PR opportunity from Paul White's most logical choice

1001402_10151758954762410_1358724139_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back