first spin

yes there are alot of us Canadians hey? I'm formerly from Edmonton and now reside in Dubai (can't blame me can you...LOL).

I fell in love with this car when I was 14 and waited until I purchased one to know how it felt! Save for a NSX and you'll wonder why you never owned one before!

I would say that a 91 model would not have any collectors value to it because that was the year where the most NSX was sold so its not as rare as some of the newer models.

I would say that a 91 model would not have any collectors value to it because that was the year where the most NSX was sold so its not as rare as some of the newer models.

This is why the best deals are usually 91s. Lots of them available and most of them have low miles. Don't confuse reliable with inexpensive though. Anything on an NSX is expensive. And there is one huge gotcha. Search for snap ring.

:cool:

FYI, my 1991 NSX that I sold had a born on date of July 1990. VIN was 000098, a very early model. When I sold it the mileage was 35K.

I spend way more time on this NSX site than I do on the Mustang sites; haven't been there in weeks. Seems this NSX car leaves a mark and a good impression :cool: I keep whispering to my neighbor's garage wall, trying to sweet talk his NSX over into my side :rolleyes:

I spend way more time on this NSX site than I do on the Mustang sites; haven't been there in weeks. Seems this NSX car leaves a mark and a good impression :cool: I keep whispering to my neighbor's garage wall, trying to sweet talk his NSX over into my side :rolleyes:

Ha Ha !!! I think I'll drive mine tomorrow. Should I take the long twisty way to work or just say feck it and not go to work at all. Hmmmmm........

leaving.gif

91-94 had no p/s. That wasn't added till 95 when the 'T' model come along to the best of my knowledge.
FYI, an NA1 deisgnation is for a 3.0L(manual or auto), NA2 is for 3.2L(97+MY manual trans only) and NOT the 02+ body style. You'll catch a lot of grief on here if you mispeak that terminolgy. Some folks REALLY hate it when those get confused.

* My 92' auto has power steering. (I think auto's were the exception)

yes there are alot of us Canadians hey? I'm formerly from Edmonton and now reside in Dubai (can't blame me can you...LOL).

I fell in love with this car when I was 14 and waited until I purchased one to know how it felt! Save for a NSX and you'll wonder why you never owned one before!

I'm from Ottawa...i'm looking off and on for an NSX..i was originally going to go for a 91 - 95 model, but then i won't be able to drive it so i'm holding off for another few years (finish school, work for a year + business) and hopefully i can have an NSX and some daily driver (Probably be the Acura EL in Canada) and see how it goes.

I haven't had a chance to sit in one, let alone take one for a spin. The closest i got was at a street light, where i tried to keep up (no racing, he was doing limit and so was I), but i think he figured out i was staring at his car, and that was the end of that!

Back