first pics of my car since purchased..

I'm sorry but those LED's look like such a tack-on. They don't fit the vent (or anything else) at all. So much custom work on this car deserves a more custom LED application or none at all.

I'm sorry but those LED's look like such a tack-on. They don't fit the vent (or anything else) at all. So much custom work on this car deserves a more custom LED application or none at all.

Agreed

Tks for the kind words. I would probably paint the wheels black but I have not seen white with gold mesh on veil side before so I went with this route. I've seen white veil side with black wheels and it does look nice. As for spoiler, my friend is still working on the design. The one you pictured is very nice but simple. I was thinking more like a gt style wing.

Wow! The car looks great. A rear wing would really bring everything together. I would probably go for a different wheel choice myself. Well the wheels are cool just a different color. Black or white something like that. Are you going to try to make a wing like the picture I attached? That would be really hot. Your car is getting to the point that it will be my favorite veilside NSX ever. Also, I wonder if black accents on the side scoops on the door/ behind the door would look hot?

I know it's not a big improvement on the LEDs but I just thought it was better than before. It was just an experiment but I am glad you pointed it out so that I can work on them to look much better. Tks

..and you think others dont think the same about your wheels? wow!..
yeah, you're supercharged and all but i am all for looks so, like i said before...to each his own...:rolleyes:

People on this board have no taste in good wheels.

I like the general line and hints of black paint, it adds a good contrast and highlights the lines of the car, cons, I do not like the wheels, too big to my taste, (maximum dimensions for an NSX for the road: 18/19 (F / R), I think the ideal for the NSX rims are 17/8 for the front and 18/10 for the rear (front 225/35/17, rear 285/30/18 for example), the rims has the smallest front contributes to an aggressive line to the car, again, a rear wing would be good for the look of all, congratulations on your purchase, I wish you much happiness with your beautiful NSX: Sourire:

Last edited:
thanks for the kind words! :wink:
i will look into another set of wheels (18/19)

I like the general line and hints of black paint, it adds a good contrast and highlights the lines of the car, cons, I do not like the wheels, too big to my taste, (maximum dimensions for an NSX for the road: 18/19 (F / R), I think the ideal for the NSX rims are 17/8 for the front and 18/10 for the rear (front 225/35/17, rear 285/30/18 for example), the rims has the smallest front contributes to an aggressive line to the car, again, a rear wing would be good for the look of all, congratulations on your purchase, I wish you much happiness with your beautiful NSX: Sourire:

Back