Fire extinguisher and mount

I don't get why every time there is a thread about Dali people post that they have been buying from him for so long without problems. I understand you are telling the truth. But OK, so what?

The dozens of people who have been ripped off are not all liars. They aren't all someone who did something wrong or were at fault. This site is littered with complaints about mark. The fact that you've been lucky for a year, 3 years, even 10 years, doesnt really mean anything. So what is you guys' point when you make the post? To me it is rather insensitive to the guy that has been ripped off. When you say "well I've never had a problem", what is that supposed to mean? That the other guys are lying?

I am not upset nor do I mean any disrespect to any of you guys that stand up for him by my post here. I am simply asking a question. What is the point of standing up for him? I don't get it.

Impossible to answer, I do not know why people have problems and others do not? : Confused: I can only speak from my experience, 6 years, I have done 2 or 3 orders per year and I am satisfied with my order, it's the same thing with SOS, I may be a lucky guy: Cool:
For the first rule of safety in case of fire, it is true, we must get out of the car and a fire extinguisher handy, I go WITH the fire extinguisher on hand already: Smile:

My Dali-mounted extinguisher is on the driver's side (under my legs) so it can be reached either while in the car (w/6-pt. belts)... or while leaving the car in a hurry. :smile:

My Dali-mounted extinguisher is on the driver's side (under my legs) so it can be reached either while in the car (w/6-pt. belts)... or while leaving the car in a hurry. :smile:

Yup. Same exact place I originally had mine. Then I installed a racing seat and the location was no longer optimal for me.

Back