financing

i'm looking to finance an older nsx (my first nsx). does anyone have a good source for loans on these types of cars. also what i'm looking for is a black one 1991 to 1997
approx. in perfect, garage kept shape with very low miles. any help will be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by lowerednsx:
i'm looking to finance an older nsx (my first nsx). does anyone have a good source for loans on these types of cars.

Try JJ Best

also what i'm looking for is a black one 1991 to 1997
approx. in perfect, garage kept shape with very low miles. any help will be greatly appreciated.

Perfect one for you: 1991 Blk/blk

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 06 March 2003).]

Originally posted by spartan2-3:
Peoplefirst sucks (IMO)

I got a much lower rate from a CU, 4.75 for a 93.

good luck..

I agree - it really pays to have a good relationship with a local bank. I got a great rate on a 1976 Porsche 930 and it took all of an hour to secure the funds.

Originally posted by ck:
Peoplefirst's rate is lower than that for purchases from a dealer. Age doesn't matter.

CK,

check again http://www.peoplefirst.com/pff/site_auto_rates_terms.cfm?CFID=307093554&CFTOKEN=610858 45

I can get 1.90% for 36 months.
But the rates we are comparing are your
typical 48-72 months and if your doing a "New Car dealer purchase, its 3.90 up to 60 months.

Better yet, I can get 0% up to sixty months on selected models. (NSX excluded)
wink.gif

But since this thread is about older NSX's 4.75% is very tough to beat.

BTW: 4.75% was a refinance up to 72 months
wink.gif

Try presenting a "Peoplefirst's check" to a dealer and see what happens.

cheers

[This message has been edited by spartan2-3 (edited 07 March 2003).]

Spartan,

Everyone's situation is different and it sounds like you got an excellent rate from your CU. In fact, the best rates I have ever heard of are all from CU's. However, not everyone has access to such a CU and Peoplefirst is a good option. Did you have problems with dealers not accepting Peoplefirst checks? I had never heard of that.

Regards,
Chris

Originally posted by ck:
Spartan,

Everyone's situation is different and it sounds like you got an excellent rate from your CU. In fact, the best rates I have ever heard of are all from CU's. However, not everyone has access to such a CU and Peoplefirst is a good option. Did you have problems with dealers not accepting Peoplefirst checks? I had never heard of that.

Regards,
Chris

Most Dealers will not even bother with a Peoplefirst checks, When I was a broker, I accepted their checks and boy I tell you, they threatened to bounce the check if they dont get their paper work in a given time. Demanding sons of b!@#4 they were. I know many dealers that will not honor their checks. ohh well...

cheers,
Romeo
biggrin.gif

Back