Finally, I'm an NSX owner

Nice car choices!!! Time for your NSX, Cayman comparison.

Soon, i've only put 2k miles on the Cayman S and a few hundred on the NSX. First impressions, the Cayman is more nimble, better autocross, one of the fasteat cars in a slalom. I think Cayman beat and ENzo in the slalom if i remember correctly. Modern interior, mine has PASM and sport chrono, so you can play around with suspension settings, etc. You can take turns at crazy speeds, entry speeds are ridiculous. The 911's are slow in, fast out, the Cayman is as fast as you want into a turn.

Cayman is very neutral, no understeer. I hate understeer. If you do get oversteer in an autocross its slow and progressive, easy to catch. The 911 is the faster, more luxury, more prestigous car, and i love them too, powering out of corners (with the rear weigh bias of the rear engine over the wheels) is addicting and i miss that the most, but the Cayman is for people who love to drive. You have to really love to drive like me and look for winding country road every chance you get.

I love mid engine cars and that is what atracted me to the Cayman and the NSX. If you love your NSX you will also love the Cayman.

I've only had my NSX for a few days but i've driven it 400 miles already. You are lower to the ground in the NSX, its more raw louder sounds, etc.

Very different cars but have a lot common.

Great taste in cars. All among my favorites. Nice and sweet comparison with the Cayman S. Interesting to see which you will drive more for balance of this season.

Congrats in finding a great ride!!

Looks sharp Glenn! Wellcome to the family. Glad to hear that the NSX lives in the garage. Wouldn't it be great if we could have kept all of the cars we ever bought. I know I miss them dearly.

Looking forward to seeing you with the NSX soon. :smile:

Back