Finally, I can join the club.

OMG, what a beauty, looks brand new, worth every penny.
Where are the panty pics damn it!:biggrin:

Congrats on the new ride, it looks fabulous! There are alot of new owners these days as I am one myself.

Enjoy yourself and watch out for law enforcement.:smile:

Congrats dude!
Nice car, enjoy :smile:

Ps. Im also owner of Honda S2000 as u was...This car is amazing car to drive fast :)

Alittleboost said:
congrats Skafia....I guess I'll be seeing you at the meets?!?! with the ITB racing crew?

Love the XXX pass....know what I mean. :biggrin:

Haha what's your skafia.com username?

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!

MCM said:
I see you bought Ray's car!
Very clean 91!
Congrats!
What are your plans for it?

It's been 2 months and a few days of ownership and there's 12,4xx miles on the clock. I have put front/rear H emblems, H centercaps, antenna delete, and 1 decal on it.

I don't plan on doing much to it... just little things here and there, then eventually get some other rims, intake, exhaust, and some interior pieces and hopefully keep it below 15K until next year!

skafia-566316153.jpg

(Don't worry Ray, I didn't drive it in the rain, just backed it out of the garage for a rinse and wipe down)

That car is just gorgeous the way it is now! What kind of rims and exhaust tips are you thinking of getting?

I'm looking at BBS LM's or HRE 640R's.... as far as exhaust? I really want the ARC Ti, but its $$$ so maybe the Taitec Lightweight?

wow!! that thing is clean and mileage is amazing!! even though mine is a '91 with 7 times your mileage people still mistaken it for a 2000+.. of course it's people who don't know anything about NSX.. :biggrin:

Back