Finally, I can join the club.

Hi folks, I've been lurking for some time and I was finally able to purchase an NSX. My previous cars were a 94 GSR, 1998 ITR, and a 2004 S2000 all of which are nothing in comparison to the NSX!

I just purchased an immaculate 1991 Black/Ivory with about 10,000 miles from a fellow NSX member. Thanks NSXPRIME!

skafia-623494805.jpg

skafia-862220566.jpg

Wow! That must be one of the lowest mileage NSX's around, lucky guy, congrats! Absolutely beautiful car and color, I'm partial to black, though :wink:

You might think about giving it a wash and wax, as it looks like it needs it. :biggrin: :biggrin: Only kidding of course...it looks fantastic. Enjoy the ride!

How much is a 91' with 10K miles going for these days? :wink:

Congrats on the car

On a side note, I am absolutely amazed by how many low mileage 91's I've been seeing. How did people own this car and not drive it??

Congrats! Car and girl look great! Don't know about the guy in the pic:tongue: .

Sharp looking wheels also. What kind are they?

Congrats and welcome to the club!! Your addiction to prime begins as of right now. The first thing your gonna ever wanna do when you get home is log on prime.:smile: :smile:

Beautiful! It really looks like a brand new car.

Wow, are those Manarays? Havent seen those wheels in over a decade!

Do you still have the AP2?

Wow, that is great find. That car looks great for being fifteen years old.
Congrats!

nuccaJB said:
Wow, that is great find. That car looks great for being fifteen years old.
Congrats!

No I sold the S2000. The NSX has a comptech header, that's about it. I paid a premium price ($38350) for it but I think it's way worth it. When I tell people that it has 10K miles, they think I got ripped off and the mileage has been tampered with, then they look at the car and believe it hasn't.

Hi, with this low milage and the condtion, plus those wheels, the price is worth it. Do you have any pics for the interior???

Many congrats. That's one hell of a find and gorgeous to boot.

I have an '01 black on black S2000 that is very clean but heck...compared to an NSX that is 10 years older...she's a beater (my car that is). What a find! Again, congrats and I'm jealous.

I've started "lurking" as you put it in hopes of being a true owner before I'm 40. I have some family commitments first since I already have the S as a play car so next in line is a dock, a boat, and replace my wife's beater. One day.

Sorry I don't have more good pictures of my girl with the car, I told her your comments and she said she will pose for you guys in her cute little underwear. Here are some more pictures that show the interior.

skafia-169703323.jpg

skafia-908839559.jpg

skafia-125825608.jpg

skafia-307697295.jpg

skafia-229198826.jpg

skafia-990703900.jpg

skafia-360328966.jpg

skafia-369101908.jpg

skafia-207399019.jpg

skafia-570663054.jpg

skafia-54076394.jpg

skafia-753200261.jpg

skafia-951823468.jpg

skafia-572045818.jpg

skafia-787550441.jpg

Wow nsx looks immaculate! Straight from the showroom floor. What a great find/buy congrats on that! I've got an s2000 and hopefully soon i'll be doing the same thing you just did!

congrats Skafia....I guess I'll be seeing you at the meets?!?! with the ITB racing crew?

Love the XXX pass....know what I mean. :biggrin:

Congratulations and Welcome!!!

skafia said:
Sorry I don't have more good pictures of my girl with the car, I told her your comments and she said she will pose for you guys in her cute little underwear.

Be carefull what you promise these guys... They will hold you to it! :biggrin:

Wow! Beautiful Car you have there..take good care of her and you will definitely be rewarded on the road.

Good God, that thing looks showroom new. You got a great deal on it...well worth the few extra bux for the ultra low mileage.

You will probably have a coronary when you look at the odometer in 3 months and see that it has 20K miles on it. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back