Finally got some new wheels....18x8/19x11

soon your garage will be filled with wheels and your nsx will have to sleep outside.
Your nsx might have more shoes than you do now z lol.

Since no one has asked, how much do they weigh? :biggrin: Inquiring minds want to know!

nice, will those clear a BBK?

dang it, so limited with bbk :(

EAC, if you are seriously considering Strasse wheels, I can coordinate with some locals and test fit my wheels onto those locals cars with BBK's. Just let me know....more than happy to help!

Her daughter is still SINGLE {hint hint}.

Don't tell V, but in that case, you should have brought the daughter instead! :biggrin:

Looks good and better in person.

Thanks K.O., good seeing you as usual. Look forward to seeing you and the ball and chain soon in Austin bro!

Looks great! Post more!!!!

Working on it....Strasse Forged is going to have my car professionally photographed. Also, my friend that takes amazing pics (and in the market for an NSX) wants to do a photoshoot as well.

Just contact Strasse Forged, they can make them fit bbk's if needed.

Make sure you contact Chris with Strasse. He's the man, and took really good care of me, keeping me posted, and promptly replying to my emails, calls, and even text messages.

Looking good z!

Thanks man, see you at the next event!

soon your garage will be filled with wheels and your nsx will have to sleep outside.
Your nsx might have more shoes than you do now z lol.

Man tell me about it, I need a garage sale soon.

Nice wheels Z.

Another Craze needs to be set up again. :biggrin:

Thanks Moses, next craze is in the works already! :wink:

Since no one has asked, how much do they weigh? :biggrin: Inquiring minds want to know!

Ahh, don't ruin my thunder! They are not the lightest wheels, but they weren't heavy either. I'll have to get the weights from Strasse. These are race prepped btw. :biggrin: I will always have my OEM 16/17's for the occasional track days. :wink:

Your wheels suck. Sell your car to make it right.
Seeing them in person highlights a huge flaw on your car.

Big gaps inside the spokes.

Remedy: bbk to fill it out. Or at least bigger rotors with the racing brake kit

Your wheels suck. Sell your car to make it right.
Seeing them in person highlights a huge flaw on your car.

Big gaps inside the spokes.

Remedy: bbk to fill it out. Or at least bigger rotors with the racing brake kit

Working on it Matt.....not everyone has deep pockets like you! :biggrin:

First I need some Lovefab or CTSC love to help push the big wheels....then onto brakes. So many things to do, so little money.

Hire me! :biggrin:

Then thats exactly what you should do from now on. Delete and come back another time. Z is a very respected member here and god forbid a new member does'nt like what he posts. Delete and come back later, or don't come back later. Hey, thats a great idea.

Oh I see so the length of time your a member directly correlates to the validity of ones posts. Well since I've been on this board for almost 5 years I guess your post is as such negated. Forgive my current stated join date as I had to update my email and lost my old join date as well as my platinum standing.

And I still think teaser posts are a silly immature thing to do and so is your post.

What's the point of these teaser threads? "here look at me! I need attention! I'm gonna show you something! Oops no I'm not! Teehee!"

It doesn't make me anticipate the pics more it agitates me and makes me want to delete the whole thread until the op has something to offer.

Again I ask what's the point of this?

Yo BISCUITS, the point is see you way out this thread.Simple as that :smile:

Guys (and girls), really, it's no big deal. I understand opinions, everyone has one. :wink:

Let's keep the forum classy. :cool:

Don't listen to Matt.:biggrin:
Saw the car sunday, those wheels looks awesome in person! But like Matt say, sell the car and get a 97+.:tongue:
Z, don't tease us on the TX craze, can't wait!:eek:

Guys (and girls), really, it's no big deal. I understand opinions, everyone has one. :wink:

Let's keep the forum classy. :cool:

Sorry Z.:wink:

Your new wheels look very nice.Saw it the pass weekend at the meet.We thought it was 19/20s at first until we came up close and look at the tire sizes.Love the rear lip.Simple and clean :smile:

Don't listen to Matt.:biggrin:
Saw the car sunday, those wheels looks awesome in person! But like Matt say, sell the car and get a 97+.:tongue:
Z, don't tease us on the TX craze, can't wait!:eek:

Tommy, I'm thinking May 4-6th in Austin. I think May 6th is there Austin cars and Coffee. Pretty cool if a pack of NSX'es crash the party....ya think? :biggrin:

Sorry Z.:wink:

Your new wheels look very nice.Saw it the pass weekend at the meet.We thought it was 19/20s at first until we came up close and look at the tire sizes.Love the rear lip.Simple and clean :smile:

Caroline, no worries, appreciate the comments! I didn't get a chance to meet you. I did see your car....love the wheels. I think they look good in pictures, but in person, they definitely look smoking! I'll have to catch ya next time!

Btw, I was going to show you my Downforce Sport diffuser, but it fell off. :mad:

Caroline, no worries, appreciate the comments! I didn't get a chance to meet you. I did see your car....love the wheels. I think they look good in pictures, but in person, they definitely look smoking! I'll have to catch ya next time!

Btw, I was going to show you my Downforce Sport diffuser, but it fell off. :mad:[/QUOTE]

Thanks!Next time it is.I wanted to come by to meet some of the NSX owner but some of the guys didn't look to friendly so I didn't bother.

Sorry to hear about the DF diffuser fell off.I know how you feel.Anyways, your car looks nice, clean and simple.Until next time, Keep it up! :wink:

Caroline, I also thought your wheels looked hot with the drop and your car was very very clean. Loved the black anodized bbk as well. Just come say hi to everybody next time, we don't bite and the NSXers are a small community

Oh I see so the length of time your a member directly correlates to the validity of ones posts. Well since I've been on this board for almost 5 years I guess your post is as such negated. Forgive my current stated join date as I had to update my email and lost my old join date as well as my platinum standing.

And I still think teaser posts are a silly immature thing to do and so is your post.

Then the best solution to the teaser threads is to avoid them. This way you don't need to express your negative comments/opinions since they added nothing to the thread. You been here 5 years and you've learned nothing?:rolleyes:

Then the best solution to the teaser threads is to avoid them. This way you don't need to express your negative comments/opinions since they added nothing to the thread. You been here 5 years and you've learned nothing?:rolleyes:

And you vitriol filled response to me was any better? Apparent you've learned nothing as well. So why don't you drop it. Your response to me was just as meaningless and contributed nothing other than to allow you to pound your chest behind your keyboard. I said my apologies to the op now twice. You want me to send you some flowers to make you feel better?

Back