Finally got my WORKs after 3 months! TM-1s

Eleganze said:
Finally, some quality rims, do you guys believe how many HP Evo's are on this site? I must congratulate you for your purchase of Work rims.

Great job! :smile:

Yes, I agree. These Work wheels do look great, but do you know how many Fikse, HRE, Volk, Prodrive, etc wheels are on the NSXs of NSX owners on this site? Which wheels do you have on your NSX?

Your comment of "finally" makes it sound like you've been here a while...but you've only been here a month. Take some time, look around, make yourself comfortable and then you will have a better feel for the wheels on the cars on this site. Hang out a while. You might think about reading more before posting more.

Thanks for posting your pics. I just ordered a set of 17/18's partially due to your great pics.

I owe you a beer at the next NSXPO.

mickeylex said:
Yes, I agree. These Work wheels do look great, but do you know how many Fikse, HRE, Volk, Prodrive, etc wheels are on the NSXs of NSX owners on this site? Which wheels do you have on your NSX?

Your comment of "finally" makes it sound like you've been here a while...but you've only been here a month. Take some time, look around, make yourself comfortable and then you will have a better feel for the wheels on the cars on this site. Hang out a while. You might think about reading more before posting more.

Truthfully, I'm not going to read every page of every section in this forum. I just look at what is currently going on and I say finally because from the time I registered to the work page, this is the first quality rim I've seen (reasonable?). Also, I came here expecting top end rims because the only NSX's I see on the road have HRE and so on. So don't take it to the heart.

Eleganze said:
Truthfully, I'm not going to read every page of every section in this forum.

If you were truly interested in the NSX you would use the search and research about the car.

Eleganze said:
I just look at what is currently going on and I say finally because from the time I registered to the work page, this is the first quality rim I've seen (reasonable?).

You only look at what's currently going on? By reading all your other posts on misc. other threads.. Is this your only goal as a forum troll?

Eleganze said:
Also, I came here expecting top end rims because the only NSX's I see on the road have HRE and so on.

Why did you come here if not to learn about NSX's?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=572112&postcount=38
What's with the rims you posted right here? Those belong on a BMW/Merc/Lexus type car.

Eleganze said:
So don't take it to the heart.

Don't take it to the heart.

Sorry guys and gals. I'm with Eleganze on the wheels matter. Though I haven't really seen HP wheels up close.

Eleganze said:
^ If you want HP Evo's so badly just get them.

And what is with being all over my nuts?
I have more posts than you so I know more...duh!

Who brought up HP Evo's? You did..which goes to show how lame you are. :wink:

Fame said:
Who brought up HP Evo's? You did..which goes to show how lame you are. :wink:

Wow, I cannot believe you actually played into that one.

So digging around other posts and mentioning them here is lame huh?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showp...2&postcount=38
What's with the rims you posted right here? Those belong on a BMW/Merc/Lexus type car.
lame? I guess it is.

Like I said, I am more smarter before I have more posts than you... :smile:

Please do not feed them... :)

DoNotFeedTroll.jpg

Back