Finally got my new shoes!!! Volk GT-U's!!!

well it only took about 4 months, but I guess good things come to those that wait :D Thanks to Ben at Wheels Boutique for hookin me up with the Volks and Robert at Discount Tires for a good deal on some SO3's...Had them put on Friday night soon after UPS dropped them off :p and took some pics yesterday in some beautiful So Cal wheather...Let me know what ya think...

Volk GTU's 17X8 front 18X10 rear (silver)
Bridgestone Pole Position SO 3 ( 215-40-17 front and 275-35-18 rear)

Attachments

• front of house.jpg
    front of house.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 3,110
  • front2.jpg
    front2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 2,806
  • misson2.jpg
    misson2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 2,856
  • harbor view.jpg
    harbor view.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 2,708
Looks good. I have my GT-U's coming in next month for my black NSX, same sizes to but custom lip sizes and a custom gunmetal color (darker thank mercury silver but lighter than traditional Volk gunmetal), so at least I have an idea now what to expect :)

Show some pics of the car down the sides so we can see how the wheels look sitting on the car and the lip exposed :)

dave22 said:
Did you remove the red pinstripe or did they come with no pinstripe?

Yes, I removed the red pin stripe..real easy with no residue...came right off..even had my 2 year old help out :D

Attachments

• new tires 013.jpg
    new tires 013.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 2,317
  • little help.jpg
    little help.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 2,320
Last edited:
Thanx for the compliments, guys...I really love how the car is filled out now, such a different look then stock...here are some more angles....

Attachments

• rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 2,310
  • up top.jpg
    up top.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2,164
  • closeup.jpg
    closeup.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 2,223
My favorite wheels! I had to wait a few months also, but it was worth the wait.

I left the stripe on, it didn't bother me. Nice car.

NSXDevil said:
What's up with your antenna? Doesn't retract all the way! :eek:
If I had to take a guess I would say the car is running.

That car looks great! I considered those wheels, but decided on the GT-C model as they are easier to clean. Doh! Plus, the last 5 sets of rims I've owned were mesh, and I was looking for a change. Those look great on black!!!

thanx again for the nice comments guys...except for you, Eric(NSX Devil) :p Don't hate the player, hate the game :D :eek: and fix my antenna while you're at it!! :p

here's a pic I took tonight during sunset....

Attachments

• sx2.jpg
    sx2.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 21,856
Wow.
I was looking at ordering those wheels today, and here they are on your car.
Great choice.
Im sending you a pm, hope you can help me out with a few questions, as id like to order a set tomorrow for my Nsx.

:wink:

ha ha ha:biggrin: I haven't had that beauty in over a year...nice to see some one dug this 3 year old thread up though:cool:

Back