FINALLY! got mine yesterday!!!

DB92 said:
Picked up a blk/blk 91 yesterday. Great way to start the year.

Congrats! I'll pick up my midnight pearl this Saturday.

1TITENSX - IS that you're ride in your Avatar? Sweet!

Congrats!!! :biggrin:
Pix please/ let's see and start DRIVING NSX style!

Congratulations on picking up an addiction! :D

I am also a new owner/addict (3 weeks new), and I guess I'm still in the honeymoon stage coz it feels like the first time everytime. :D

CDX_NSX said:
Congratulations on picking up an addiction! :D

I am also a new owner/addict (3 weeks new), and I guess I'm still in the honeymoon stage coz it feels like the first time everytime. :D

I don't think that feeling ever goes away! Enjoy your new NSXs. :biggrin:

I havent driven my nsx in about 4 months :frown: Now its finished :wink: ; I cant wait to get that feeling all over again!! :smile: :smile:

Congratulations and Welcome!!!
Just got done saying the same to hybridnsx, who also picked up a 91 blk/blk.
Keep your eyes on the Southwest Forum for some upcoming weekend drives.

ok got my pics posted...here they are.

Bought 10-01-04
10132s_Rear_1.JPG

10132Vanessa_Open_Wide_1.JPG

10132s_Front_2.JPG

10132s_Front_1.JPG

Zanardi Floor mats...
10132Zanardi_Floor_mats.JPG

NSX-R Door Emblems
10132NSX-R_Door_Emblem_1.JPG

diablo2469 said:
hey, did you pick up that one from focusautosales in the OC? i was gonna look at that one yesterday. you snooze, you lose i guess. damn. congrats though!

Yes, when i was there someone called at about 9:30 for the car but it was to late. I saw the ad on auto trader but when i saw it posted on NSX Prime for 1000 less at about 4:30am the first day the ad posted I couldnt wait to see it. You will find your deal. Ive been shoppin around for a year trying to find the right price range and condition for me. Good luck!

HondaArrArrr said:
Oh yeah.....Congrats! Looks like you also live close to me. I live in Orange, near the Arrowhead Pond. Us newbees have to get together.

Peace
Yes, sounds like a great idea.

heh, yeah i think that was me. i had my first nsx totaled(rear ended me) 2 months ago and have really been jonsing for another primo NSX to call my own. CONGRATULATIONS again sir. :biggrin: enjoy your new baby.

DB92 said:
Yes, when i was there someone called at about 9:30 for the car but it was to late. I saw the ad on auto trader but when i saw it posted on NSX Prime for 1000 less at about 4:30am the first day the ad posted I couldnt wait to see it. You will find your deal. Ive been shoppin around for a year trying to find the right price range and condition for me. Good luck!

GOOD EYE! Yes i am but before i bought the car i asked for a new one and they said it was already on order. should have it soon. Looks like shit without it. Do people ever paint that peice? seems like it would look good gloss black.

Yep,no garage queen. Daily driver cause ya never know when your gonna go, Enjoy it TODAY!

Back