Finally Bought One

Hello, I am finally an NSX owner.
i got rid of the mustang cobra, and now i have this beautiful 92 red NSX AUTO.
first off, the AUTO transmission feels great!! there wasnt any delay between any gear changes!! i chose auto because, over here in NEW YORK is pain in the a$s traffic, also this is my daily drive, i work full time so i get to drive this car everytime im tired (every morning when i get up to go to work, every night when i get off work)

anyways, the car is GREAT!!

one thing i need is the front licence plate FRAME? so i can install the front plate. does anyone know where i can get it?

thanks.

Congratulations on your new NSX! :D

Dali Racing sells a clean front plate mount. I think they are about $40.

hello, thanks for all the warm welcomes.

anyways, i dont think i can go there since its 271 miles away.
i am sick and tired of driving long distance since i drove the car from georgia- new york(1000 miles) and it was the day before yesterday when i arrived here.
anyways, if i miss driving long distance, i will go there, but i doubt it.

So you're going to miss out on the very best time you can possibly have with your NSX, because you don't want to drive four hours??? People drive to it from California!!! There are a lot of people who would LOVE to be able to drive only four hours to get to NSXPO. Sheesh... :rolleyes:

Take a look at the write-ups from previous NSXPOs, and see what it's all about.

NSXPO 2003 - California
NSXPO 2002 - Texas
NSXPO 2001 - Wisconsin
NSXPO 2000 - Georgia
NSXPO '99 - California
NSXPO '98 - Ohio

tc-paradelap1.jpg

what the hell was i thinking????
im definitely going.
see you guys there who ever is going to NSXPO!!

Good call djjoonie! The NSXCA club sure knows how to throw a party that everyone can enjoy.

If you don't like driving for 4 hours on your own, you may consider hooking up with some local NSXers and caravan there. If Get a club radio, you'll be amaze how that 4 hours just slip by you. A lot of us think that caravaning there is as much fun as the event itself. Last year, we took the coastal route to Searspoint; breath taking scenary.

To me, last year's NSXPO was like a reunion. I met with so many people that I chat with over the years on the prime forum and new faces. Of course knowing most of the SoCal gang made it even more fun.

So my suggestion is to join the local chapter (if there is one) dinners, drives... Meet some of the nice folks in your area before NSXPO, you'll have more fun there.

Enjoy your new ride!

CDub said:
Good call djjoonie! The NSXCA club sure knows how to throw a party that everyone can enjoy.

If you don't like driving for 4 hours on your own, you may consider hooking up with some local NSXers and caravan there. If Get a club radio, you'll be amaze how that 4 hours just slip by you. A lot of us think that caravaning there is as much fun as the event itself. Last year, we took the coastal route to Searspoint; breath taking scenary.

To me, last year's NSXPO was like a reunion. I met with so many people that I chat with over the years on the prime forum and new faces. Of course knowing most of the SoCal gang made it even more fun.

So my suggestion is to join the local chapter (if there is one) dinners, drives... Meet some of the nice folks in your area before NSXPO, you'll have more fun there.

Enjoy your new ride!

hello, thank you very much, i think there are alot of nsxers from my area on the upper east area of this forum!
i should definitly bring my NSX ditch the caravan!
im all exited even just listening to you about what happend last year.
ok, who;s down(but little bit too early..)

Back