Finally bought a really nice Sebring Silver 91

Nice write up! I always enjoy reading about first time buyers experience/tribulations.I also like the follow up. For me reading enthusiastic honest reports reminds us all when we where in your shoes,and in some small way reinvigorates my ownership excitement,which at this point is 13 yrs this wk with the same car:wink:

Nice write up! I always enjoy reading about first time buyers experience/tribulations.I also like the follow up. For me reading enthusiastic honest reports reminds us all when we where in your shoes,and in some small way reinvigorates my ownership excitement,which at this point is 13 yrs this wk with the same car:wink:

Hey Doc, 13 years of loyal ownership! That's great. I have been a loyal Honda/Acura owner for 27 years, but only 3+ on my NSX. That's good to hear.

And of course there is NSXTASY (Ken) who bought his '91 new and still owns it.(As far as I know, sure miss Ken's comments on prime).

Hey Doc, 13 years of loyal ownership! That's great. I have been a loyal Honda/Acura owner for 27 years, but only 3+ on my NSX. That's good to hear.

And of course there is NSXTASY (Ken) who bought his '91 new and still owns it.(As far as I know, sure miss Ken's comments on prime).

True dat,,but Ken is still active in the club:wink: I think with any small community we need the consistant input from the "chronic" owners:redface:

congrats!

You have been patient and looking for a while... glad to see you found a nice one and were able to enjoy the ride home.

Be cool :cool:

I just love the Sebring Silver with black canopy color combination!

Congrats on the purchase Tim! Its been a long and frustrating process in some regards but a good and fulfilling experience that will last many years.

Pictures or it didn't happen...haha:tongue:

Congrats on your purchase....I have been following your threads on and off. Glad to see you finally got one....don't feel bad for taking long to get one....it took me about a year before I found mines.

Enjoy it stock while you can because once the mod bug bites you then its over.

Welcome to the club and choosing a color second to black. :biggrin::tongue:

For those looking to see pics of my new, old, NSX there is a guy on this thread that posted the link to the sale thread from Market which are the ones I saw when I got interested in it. I have not had the chance to take more recent photos myself but I will when I finally get it home from Nashville. The ones on Market under Web will have to do for now. Web is short for his name - that's his NSX Prime handle.

Thanks for the support guys, now if someone would just buy my Eibach springs I'd be happier.

Thanks again,
Tim

Congrats on finding the right one. Enjoy youself! :smile:

Thanks for the support guys, now if someone would just buy my Eibach springs I'd be happier.

Thanks again,
Tim

Too low for you or what? I personally think the car needs to be lowered to at least type-s or type-r height.

Good luck with everything......the car looks sweet and a great buy.

NSX-R is .39" lower than stock not an inch. But the trim piece under the valence is a later model too and so it's effectively lowered about 1 1/2" and that's too low. So long to the Eibachs.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing it raised back up. Ought to be interesting with the larger wheels. We'll see.

Back