Finally an owner...

Congrats again Steve! I can't wait to see it!

To tom4416: Steve's cars get PAMPERED so you have absolutely nothing to worry about. This NSX is in great hands.

Big congrats...

I had been watching that car from the day it went up for sale, and was always curious if it was as clean as it looked. In no position to buy it myself, since I had a `76 914 that needs to be sold first... I was hoping it would get picked up by another enthusiast.

How ironic that enthusiast is a local! I'm in South Nashville, with family in Franklin. Guys, let me know when the next NSX meet is... Like you all, I've wanted one since I was young! Maybe next year! :smile:

welcome to the club! Congrats!

And a great club it is. Glad to be here.

Congrats again Steve! I can't wait to see it!

To tom4416: Steve's cars get PAMPERED so you have absolutely nothing to worry about. This NSX is in great hands.

Dave! What's up, bro! Yeah, I need to get some pics up, been crazy here. BTW, I'm keeping the CWP Coupe and selling the 'Lude. Anybody need a pristine '89 Si with 60K miles and a ton of mods for about $7500?

Big congrats...

I had been watching that car from the day it went up for sale, and was always curious if it was as clean as it looked. In no position to buy it myself, since I had a `76 914 that needs to be sold first... I was hoping it would get picked up by another enthusiast.

How ironic that enthusiast is a local! I'm in South Nashville, with family in Franklin. Guys, let me know when the next NSX meet is... Like you all, I've wanted one since I was young! Maybe next year! :smile:

She is as advertised and then some. You in Green Hills or Brentwood? I'll be around tomorrow so hit me up on PM and maybe we can hook up.

Congrats and Welcome to the club. Drive her like you stole her...best way to enjoy her.

Tytus

Another Congrats from Kentucky! :biggrin:

We've had a couple of good meets down in your area and hopefully more to come...:cool:

Back