Finally an NSX owner!

Congrtulations on a great find! ARISTA5 is a great fellow to know. Being one of seven GPW over black for that year, I personally wouldn't consider a repaint because of pinstripes. Beautiful and rare car!

I like it in white. I enjoyed your story - you are just north of me. Congratulations on your find.

I like it in white. I enjoyed your story - you are just north of me. Congratulations on your find.

Thanks. You guys down there ever hold any meets? I'll cross the border to join you guys if you ever do.

Congrtulations on a great find! ARISTA5 is a great fellow to know. Being one of seven GPW over black for that year, I personally wouldn't consider a repaint because of pinstripes. Beautiful and rare car!

Yeah, Mike is awesome. He picked up an 05 LBPB recently. Lucky guy. One of my favourite colours next to white. :smile:

Thanks. You guys down there ever hold any meets? I'll cross the border to join you guys if you ever do.

Yeah, Mike is awesome. He picked up an 05 LBPB recently. Lucky guy. One of my favourite colours next to white. :smile:

nah i didnt end up buying that one, I picked up a silverstone/onyx :)

if you didnt see it i will send you a link ;)

This you cannot miss: http://www.exoticsrtc.com/

5 NSX's there on Saturday morning June 12. If you arrive at 8AM you get a better chance to hear all the various cars drive in. It's pretty well finished around 10:30AM. Located at a small but nice mall in Redmond, WA.

Can you elaborate on why you have to install the fog lights to pass inspection?

Well, here you go!
Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for June 19!
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Hi Everyone!
Looks like we will have nice weather for Saturday so we're on once again. The cars are back from Gold Rush, so hopefully a few will come out for the event.

Last week was a really terrific turnout at around 100 cars and we keep seeing more and more new cars and faces each week. Spectator attendance is growing fast making Saturday morning even more fun!

Just when you think you've seen it all, something new comes out to play so don't miss a week of E@RTC!

See you all Saturday!

Mark, I'll try to check that out this Summer. Looks like fun.

Can you elaborate on why you have to install the fog lights to pass inspection?

In Canada all cars built after '92 (I think) require DRL(Daytime Running Lights). So all cars since then were built with DRL modules which basically turns on the high beam in a dimmed state when you start your car so you have lights on during the day. Cars from the US don't have this feature because it's not required, so all cars imported to Canada must retrofit a kit for this. So I added foglights to get around this so that I can pass inspection and register my car.

Last edited:
congrats on the car....have had my 93 for almost 15 years and will keep it forever.....you going to nsxpo?......not sure where you are in canada but several owners in BC, some of which are going......

more than a few owners are sport bike folks too (im lusting for a duc streetfighter)......will have to sell a bike or three before i can get one though.....

welcome to the community!

Back