Finally after 12 years~

...I got my NSX last weekend

:biggrin:

I wanted to get an NSX since 1995/1996, but that wasn't feasible because I was still in highschool.

I bought lots of model NSXs though:

193_9352x.jpg

193_9359x.jpg

And I had 5 books on the NSX, including the Silver/Black owners book, Hyper Rev book, 2 japanese NSX books, as well as the official NA2 NSX-R promo book.

Many, many years passed by, and I moved to Norcal. Took 2 years to save up enough money for a new car.
I was thinking between getting an NSX, a Supra, or a 5spd IS300.

What happened was, a black NSX parked beside my 240SX in December at my work place. No one knew who owned the car. It turned out it was a work contractor.
After seeing a clean example so closely, I fell in love with the NSX again.

I asked my family, friends, and GF if it was ok to buy one, and all of them were ok with it.

Big thanks to God, for everything working out.
Big thanks to Lou from Norcal, I picked up the NSX after selling my 240SX.

1991 Sebring Silver, 67xxx miles.

I'm really thankful and happy everything worked out.

I don't have all my photos and video yet, because my friend didn't have time to upload them yet, but here are 2 photos taken from my friend's iPhone.

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

Congrats on the new car. Its been a long wait but I am sure it was
worth it have fun out there........Steve

LOL.......nice pics. Your a noob but u already got 125 posts.........

You get Mega points for saving up and finally buying the car of your dreams.........however points shall be deducted for having to ask your GF if it was OK to buy.........

Hope to see ya at a meet soon

Phew, good thing you didn't get the Supra or the IS300! Those are great cars no doubt, but I don't think they could have put that big of a smile on you if you've been after it for 12 years! Now you have one of the finest and rarest pieces of machinery ever made! Congratulations!

LOL.......nice pics. Your a noob but u already got 125 posts.........

You get Mega points for saving up and finally buying the car of your dreams.........however points shall be deducted for having to ask your GF if it was OK to buy.........

Hope to see ya at a meet soon

Umm, I'm not a noob, lol. I read, but don't post much. I was away from Prime for about 2 years.

Yea, I try not to purposely anger my GF hahahah.

Doing my errands is so much better now. There is enough room to do groceries.

If there is a meet soon, I'll be there (Except late this month, busy)

Phew, good thing you didn't get the Supra or the IS300! Those are great cars no doubt, but I don't think they could have put that big of a smile on you if you've been after it for 12 years! Now you have one of the finest and rarest pieces of machinery ever made! Congratulations!

Yes, I agree. The MK4 Supra was actually the first car I fell in love with, but I really feel that the look doesn't age well at all. I can't picture myself driving that car 3-5 years from now. The NSX is really timeless.

The IS300 is good, but there are a million of them on the road. And my boss has one, so it's kinda wierd to have the same car as my boss.

I was joking around with my friends, the best car of all time would be an NSX body, with the MK4 Supra Turbo engine/Z06 engine, with the suspension of the new GTR, and the exhaust note of a Ferrari 355 (IMHO the best sounding exhaust note. 2nd is NSX)

Feels good doesn't it.I had been waiting 10 years and just got mine December 22.

Your lucky though, I live in Canada and will have to wait 4 months before I can drive mine.You are probably driving as we speak.

I see that you drove up to Roseville and picked it up Kay's Auto Service / Performance. I was there a couple of weeks ago when Tony was getting that car ready for you :smile: . That's Lou's old NSX; he's a good guy and I'm glad to see someone in NorCal got the car. You'll have lots of fun with it.

Congrats on getting it. Be sure to hook up w/ the Bay NSX crew and join up w/ us for some of the Sacramento Area NSXCA events.

Be sure to join NSXCA. :biggrin: www.nsxca.org.

ohhhh.....just took a closer look at your book collection there.....I see your a Street Fighter fan. For sure you must recognize the greatness of Dhalsim.:tongue:

Big congrats man. I waited 15 years and found a black one in the bay area this past weekend too

freeon: Are you from east coast of Canada? I'm originally from BC

otoro: hahaha, Initial D is one of my favorite animes, and I really like how the FD RX7 looks. However after owning an RX7.... I never want to own one again

mickeylex: Yes, my friends and I picked it up at Tony's place, and yes, it was Lou's NSX. Amazingly clean. I had to sell my car before I could get the NSX, but thankfully things pulled through. I will probably join NSXCA, but I'm in South Bay, so it's about a 2 hour drive to get to Sacramento for me.

davidf / WillErickson: Thanks! I don't plan on doing any mods to the car anymore, just tires and a clear bra.

Dhalsim / NA1/2-R: hahah, you guys are crazy. I'm an OG first generation SF2 player. I've played in a few tournaments, and I went to EVO in 2005. I semi-retired from the scene, but I play casually now.
I mostly play SF3: 3rd Strike online now.
'Sim is top tier in ST, and Blanka is high tier in Turbo and CvS2.
I used to collect a lot of SF2 stuff, but now it's just the comic series.
SF4 is coming out hopefully this year.

amgnsx: Thanks! I'll check that thread often.

Last edited:
I was sad to see it go...but the smile on Vincents face is priceless! I know he will apprecite it and enjoy it as much as I have over the years..now Im moving to a Gallardo...

mickeylex: I will probably join NSXCA, but I'm in South Bay, so it's about a 2 hour drive to get to Sacramento for me.

Two hours away = all the better reason to join. You get to drive the NSX more. :biggrin: But seriously, you can still join since NSXCA is a national organization and I hear that there may be a Bay Area Chapter forming soon. :smile:

Oh yeah - you need to update your avatar :)

LOL.really crazy guy. i personally have 2 nsx diecasts and a real 97 nsx.:biggrin: .but this guy is more crazy than me. anyway. 91 looks fine. enjoy it.

EndleSS:

I can't believe you collected all that stuff even before you got an NSX. That's crazy, that's ... oh, wait. That's exactly what I did. The books, the models ... still have them.
Congrats on the car, man. I got my Sebring after a long wait, too. If we park side-by-side, we'd have to look close at the wheels to tell which is which.
Be careful out there.:smile:

Back